PDA

View Full Version : SKY connection

Katie
July 6th 03, 10:53 PM
I live in a protected property and they wont let me put up a dish for Sky
TV. I dont want to go NTL, so can you tell me if there is anyway of getting
Sky?

BobS
July 6th 03, 11:39 PM
Try posting on uk.tech.tv.sky. BobS
--
Reply without question to

"Katie" > wrote in message
> I live in a protected property and they wont let me put up a dish for Sky
> TV. I dont want to go NTL, so can you tell me if there is anyway of
getting
> Sky?

Paul
July 7th 03, 12:08 AM
Katie wrote in message ...
> I live in a protected property and they wont let me put up a dish for Sky
> TV. I dont want to go NTL, so can you tell me if there is anyway of getting
> Sky?

Who won't let you ? You could always put the dish in your back garden on a pole
mount.

--
Paul

Various items for sale,
See http://www.forsale.belair267.co.uk

Cupra
July 7th 03, 12:41 PM
"Katie" > wrote in message =
| The leasing agent of my flat. And who would put the dish in my back =
garden?
| do you know of any company which does this kind of installation?
| <snip>

Pretty much any installer worth their salt! As per BobS's reply, try =
uk.tech.tv.sky - there are a load of installers that hang out there so =
you'll no doubt get a definitive answer !