PDA

View Full Version : Vouchers worth 200 GBP from Marks & Spencers!

!............®.............!
July 7th 03, 02:14 PM
Hi everyone,

I have vouchers worth 200 GBP from M&S, and i want to sell them off for
170(or near offer) ,With the sale at M&S (upto 50%) , this is a good
bargain. anyone interested or has an offer , please feel free to do drop a
mail at , thx

p.s sorry about the previous post in HTML format and the wrong time zone,
didn't mean to **** anyone off .

Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot
July 7th 03, 05:00 PM
"!............®.............!" > wrote in message
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have vouchers worth 200 GBP from M&S, and i want to sell them off for
> 170(or near offer) ,With the sale at M&S (upto 50%) , this is a good
> bargain. anyone interested or has an offer , please feel free to do drop
> mail at , thx
>
> p.s sorry about the previous post in HTML format and the wrong time zone,
> didn't mean to **** anyone off .

Aren't printers good these days?

Si

Google