PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Stationery Websites ???

Mikeww
July 7th 03, 04:56 PM
Anyone know any mail-order stationery suppliers (or stationery
websites) which sell stationery at low prices?

I used to use netstationers which are very low price, but their
website isn't up at the moment, so I'm not sure if they're still
about...

The ale
July 7th 03, 07:52 PM
http://www.stationerystore.co.uk/stationerystore.htm is good, and if you
want printer cartridges, I've found that Discount Printer Supplies on
http://www.apwjet.co.uk/dcpsmart/ have the keenest prices - especially non
branded ones.

But someone else may know different?

The lovely ale.

"Mikeww" > wrote in message
om...
> Anyone know any mail-order stationery suppliers (or stationery
> websites) which sell stationery at low prices?
>
> I used to use netstationers which are very low price, but their
> website isn't up at the moment, so I'm not sure if they're still
> about...

bjc^^
July 7th 03, 08:46 PM
www.neat-ideas.com

Recommended and fairly competitive, I've used them for many years, no
hassle, excellent service & 30 days to pay.

HTH

"Mikeww" > wrote in message
om...
> Anyone know any mail-order stationery suppliers (or stationery
> websites) which sell stationery at low prices?
>
> I used to use netstationers which are very low price, but their
> website isn't up at the moment, so I'm not sure if they're still
> about...

Mikeww
July 7th 03, 11:14 PM
"Yorkie" > wrote in message >...
> Just tried netstationers website and its working now.
>
> Miranda

thanks Miranda (and everyone else who replied).

When you said the site is working, I went to have a look.

I've just realised, they have changed from a .co.uk name to a .com name

thanks again!

Google