PDA

View Full Version : 800mb cd recordable disks anywhere?

Heather-SCOTGIRL
July 7th 03, 06:40 PM
can anyone tell me if its possible to get 800 mb cd recordable disks =
anywhere?

thanks in advance

heatherxx
--=20
EXTRA COMPETITION BELOW--=20
It's the possible prize in this new email prize game called a =
winningnote. It means that you and I could each WIN a tub of Mackie's =
Ice Cream worth =A32.79 There's no catch, all you have to do to find out =
if we win is=20
Please CLICK HERE
=
http://www.winningnote.com/Mackies/klickcheck.html?id=3D35&sender=3Dscotg=
, or send a blank email to =
[email protected] .com to check if you =
win with your sender

!............®.............!
July 7th 03, 07:07 PM
789mb discs
http://www.blankdiscshop.co.uk/acatalog/90_and_99_Minute_Discs.html

also check out
http://www.lordofthedeals.co.uk/

--
EXTRA COMPETITION BELOW--

,
or send a blank email to
[email protected] .com to check if you win
with your sender

Al Rogers
July 7th 03, 10:39 PM
I couldn't get Nero to use this size disc.

Al

,
> or send a blank email to
> [email protected] .com to check if you win
> with your sender

rtt
July 8th 03, 10:53 AM
"Al Rogers" > wrote in message
> I couldn't get Nero to use this size disc.

It all depends on your CD burner. Older ones aren't capable of overburning
to the full extent of these special blanks.

a couple of links:

http://www6.tomshardware.com/storage/20020411/100audio-01.html#cdr99_the_low
down_on_oversized_cd_blanks

http://www.nero.com/en/content/helptool/398.htm