PDA

View Full Version : PCWorld discount voucher

Claire
July 7th 03, 08:27 PM
Hi,i was wondering if anyone has used the code DCBYAW recently and
knows if it works and whether its okay to use it?i found it whilst
searching through this groups previous messages.thankyou for any help,
Claire

Mark
July 7th 03, 09:16 PM
Yeh it still works giving you 5% off

Mark

Bal
July 7th 03, 10:04 PM
Mark wrote:
> Yeh it still works giving you 5% off
>
> Mark

It used to give a 12.5% discount but it's down to 10% now.

Bal

Bal
July 8th 03, 12:59 AM
Mark wrote:
> Only gave me £40 (5%) off a £800 laptop!
>
> Mark

Hi Mark,

looks like it is capped to a maximum of £40 when used on the pcworld site
but has no such limit when used on the dixons website.
Must be a change that's happened recently because I'm pretty sure it used to
give 12.5% discount at one stage.

Regards

Bal

Google