PDA

View Full Version : CDs £5 and under including delivery

George
July 8th 03, 05:15 PM
Saw a post in another newsgroup for a particular CD set in this sale but
there are loads of decent CDs in the list:

http://www.splashdvd.com/splash/cdbargain.cfm?startrow=1&CFID=213367&CFTO
KEN=59540926

--
Remove N0_SPAM_PLEAZE to email
It's a spring thing

StevePetMonkey
July 9th 03, 07:20 AM

Still cheaper at www.cd-wow.co.uk

George
July 9th 03, 09:54 AM
In article >,=20
says...
>=20
> "George" > wrote in message
> > Saw a post in another newsgroup for a particular CD set in this sale bu=
> > there are loads of decent CDs in the list:
> >
> > http://www.splashdvd.com/splash/cdbargain.cfm?startrow=3D1&CFID=3D21336=
7&CFTO
> > KEN=3D59540926
> >
> > --
> > Remove N0_SPAM_PLEAZE to email
> > It's a spring thing
> > http://www.hookeslaw.com
>=20
>=20
> Still cheaper at www.cd-wow.co.uk

One of the CDs I ordered at Splash DVD was =A35 delivered. It is =A38.99 a=
t=20
cd-wow. They didn't have either of the two others I ordered which were=20
=A35 and =A34 respectively. One was a double CD set.

Do you mean they are cheaper generally or cheaper than Splashdvd's sale? =
=20
If the latter, they weren't for me!

--=20
Remove N0_SPAM_PLEAZE to email
It's a spring thing
http://www.hookeslaw.com

Sarah Elton
July 9th 03, 06:01 PM
"Andy" > wrote in message
> And cheaper than that at www.cd-wow.com.hk (when you get to check out you
> can choose to pay in sterling and the £8.49 CDs are around £7.50 depending
> on the exchange rate).
>
> --
> Sarah
> ~~~~

>They've removed that option now to pay in sterling.

D'Oh! They're onto us. :o(

I don't think I can pay in HK$ with my switch card.

--
Sarah
~~~~

Google