PDA

View Full Version : Re: Canon Digital Ixus 400

Katie
July 8th 03, 07:58 PM
the cheapest I have seen is £379.

"miknik" > wrote in message
> Anyone seen these below £350?
> --
>
> Lettuce spray for whirled peas...
>
> Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk

Brownie
July 8th 03, 08:25 PM
"miknik" > wrote in message
> Anyone seen these below £350?

http://www.prcdirect.co.uk/PRC/PRC.storefront/EN/product/IXUS400

Several places around this price

big G
July 8th 03, 11:46 PM
299 on ebay

"miknik" > wrote in message
> Anyone seen these below £350?
> --
>
> Lettuce spray for whirled peas...
>
> Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk

JohnB
July 9th 03, 12:55 AM
In article > , "big G" >
wrote:

> 299 on ebay

Yep but they are usually + £30 shipping and warn of an "unspecified"
customs/duty charge. e.g.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2939470782&category=333
5

I bought a $200 watch from the US earlier this year and got stuffed with a
£10 Duty charge (fair enough) and a £16 collection fee from Parcel force !!!

Beware.....

So £345 all in from someone like PRC ,,,,,

http://www.prcdirect.co.uk/PRC/PRC.storefront/EN/product/IXUS400

Looks like a good deal to me.

--
JB - replace myname with john(dot)brennand

big G
July 10th 03, 04:11 PM
It all depends where the goods coming from m8!

Take a chance not everyone gets stung the excise duty!! only you lol!!

cant see it being much for p and p for a camera can you?

why dont you in future, not use parcel force ?save on the stupid fees they
set m8

"JohnB" > wrote in message
> In article > , "big G"
>
> wrote:
>
> > 299 on ebay
>
> Yep but they are usually + £30 shipping and warn of an "unspecified"
> customs/duty charge. e.g.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2939470782&category=333
> 5
>
> I bought a $200 watch from the US earlier this year and got stuffed with a
> £10 Duty charge (fair enough) and a £16 collection fee from Parcel force
!!!

> Beware.....
>
> So £345 all in from someone like PRC ,,,,,
>
> http://www.prcdirect.co.uk/PRC/PRC.storefront/EN/product/IXUS400
>
> Looks like a good deal to me.
>
> --
> JB - replace myname with john(dot)brennand

big G
July 11th 03, 04:45 PM
I must be doing something right then bonny lad!!
cheers g-man

"JohnB" > wrote in message
> In article > , "big G"
>
> wrote:
>
> > 299 on ebay
>
> Yep but they are usually + £30 shipping and warn of an "unspecified"
> customs/duty charge. e.g.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2939470782&category=333
> 5
>
> I bought a $200 watch from the US earlier this year and got stuffed with a
> £10 Duty charge (fair enough) and a £16 collection fee from Parcel force
!!!

> Beware.....
>
> So £345 all in from someone like PRC ,,,,,
>
> http://www.prcdirect.co.uk/PRC/PRC.storefront/EN/product/IXUS400
>
> Looks like a good deal to me.
>
> --
> JB - replace myname with john(dot)brennand

Google