PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Graphics Tablet?

-=PrOzAk=-
July 8th 03, 10:16 PM
Can anybody point me in the direction of a decent + cheap graphics tablet
and pen? Any help will be much appreciated :D

--

Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
-----------------------

Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual pet
(it's totally free)
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=temporarypro

me
July 8th 03, 10:43 PM
Argos have one for £30 - as do Index.

"-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> Can anybody point me in the direction of a decent + cheap graphics tablet
> and pen? Any help will be much appreciated :D
>
> --
>

> Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
> -----------------------
> Hi If your from the uk all you have to do is visit www.dubit.co.uk/agent
and
> put 22066 as the Agent Access Code to get a FREE T-shirt!
> -----------------------
>
> Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual pet
> (it's totally free)
> http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=temporarypro

rtt
July 8th 03, 11:43 PM
"-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> Can anybody point me in the direction of a decent + cheap graphics tablet
> and pen? Any help will be much appreciated :D
>
> --
>

> Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
> -----------------------
> Hi If your from the uk all you have to do is visit www.dubit.co.uk/agent
and
> put 22066 as the Agent Access Code to get a FREE T-shirt!
> -----------------------
>
> Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual pet
> (it's totally free)
> http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=temporarypro

Keep an eye out for Maplins. They have a number of half price items each
month. Graphics tablets (£20) featured in the last one, and have done
before.

Brownie
July 8th 03, 11:54 PM
"-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> Can anybody point me in the direction of a decent + cheap graphics tablet
> and pen? Any help will be much appreciated :D

3-4 weeks ago Aldi had some Medion branded USB/A4 size tablets at 29.99
Some stores may still have them....usually this price buys A5

Heather Reed
July 12th 03, 10:43 PM
In message >, Brownie
> writes
>
>"-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
>> Can anybody point me in the direction of a decent + cheap graphics tablet
>> and pen? Any help will be much appreciated :D
>
>3-4 weeks ago Aldi had some Medion branded USB/A4 size tablets at 29.99
>Some stores may still have them....usually this price buys A5

I have a mailing from Serif offering a Hyperpen 6000 tablet/pen with
free cordless mouse and photoplus 6 for £14.95. No idea of the quality -
I am thinking of sending off, as for that price you can't really lose.
There is a freephone number if you are interested - 08003764808
--
Heather Reed

Panda
September 24th 03, 01:38 PM
On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 22:54:40 +0100, "Brownie" > wrote:

>"-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
>> Can anybody point me in the direction of a decent + cheap graphics tablet
>> and pen? Any help will be much appreciated :D
>
>3-4 weeks ago Aldi had some Medion branded USB/A4 size tablets at 29.99
>Some stores may still have them....usually this price buys A5

If anyone wants one of the Aldi tablets I have an unopened one that I got for my daughter who decided she didn't want
one after all.
earn money with RPoints - find out how
http://www.rpoints.com?ruid=26828

Google