PDA

View Full Version : Electric heated slipper

Jason Payne
July 8th 03, 10:55 PM
A senior citizen friend of my mothers is trying to buy one of those large
heated slippers that you put both your feet in, does anyone out there know
of any online suppliers of such an item. The last one she had was purchased
in Argos but they do not seem to sell them anymore.

Gavin Gillespie
July 8th 03, 11:30 PM
"Jason Payne" > wrote in message
> A senior citizen friend of my mothers is trying to buy one of those large
> heated slippers that you put both your feet in, does anyone out there know
> of any online suppliers of such an item. The last one she had was
purchased
> in Argos but they do not seem to sell them anymore.

Billy Connelly finished them off. ;o)

Jason Payne
July 8th 03, 11:46 PM
> Billy Connelly finished them off. ;o)

That was all I could think of when I was asked, I have a laugh everytime I
see it.

Panda
July 9th 03, 07:32 PM
On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:55:01 +0100, "Jason Payne" > wrote:

>A senior citizen friend of my mothers is trying to buy one of those large
>heated slippers that you put both your feet in, does anyone out there know
>of any online suppliers of such an item. The last one she had was purchased
>in Argos but they do not seem to sell them anymore.

I know it is no help, but I got one at a car boot. I need it in the winter under my computer to keep my feet toastie
warm - please do not scoff at them!

MC_Emily
July 10th 03, 10:11 AM
Gavin Gillespie wrote:

> Billy Connelly finished them off. ;o)

Oh, that was just soooooooo funny!!! I've watched that countless times and
it still has me in stitches :o))))

Jaqy

Google