PDA

View Full Version : Digital prints

Sue
July 9th 03, 03:38 PM
Hi,
Declaring an interest here because I work for them, but Moss pharmacy are
doing 50 prints from your digital camera for a fiver at the moment. You can
burn them to cd (mustn't be in folders) or they accept cards straight from
your camera if you haven't got a cdrw. They use Kodak for processing and if
I say so myself they aren't bad prints. Also photo cd (with normal film
processing), half price at the mo, was £3.99 now £1.99
Cheers
Sue x

Shamen
July 9th 03, 03:49 PM
Hi Sue,

What size prints are they and what time scale will they be ready?

Boots are doing a similar offer at the moment.

Paul

"Sue" > wrote in message
> Hi,
> Declaring an interest here because I work for them, but Moss pharmacy are
> doing 50 prints from your digital camera for a fiver at the moment. You
can
> burn them to cd (mustn't be in folders) or they accept cards straight from
> your camera if you haven't got a cdrw. They use Kodak for processing and
if
> I say so myself they aren't bad prints. Also photo cd (with normal film
> processing), half price at the mo, was £3.99 now £1.99
> Cheers
> Sue x

Shamen
July 9th 03, 08:09 PM
Hi Sue,

The Boots offer is for overnight processing, 6 x 4 on Fuji paper, although
you don't get it in a lovely DVD case, which could prove very useful indeed!

Thanks for the reply

Paul

"Sue" > wrote in message
> Hi Paul,
> Prints are 4" x 6", printed on Kodak royale paper, in the Kodak pictures
> format meaning you get the pics in a DVD case
> and you also get an index print. The processing takes 3 days.
> Sue x
>

> "Shamen" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > Hi Sue,
> >
> > What size prints are they and what time scale will they be ready?
> >
> > Boots are doing a similar offer at the moment.
> >
> > Paul
> >

> > "Sue" > wrote in message
> > > Hi,
> > > Declaring an interest here because I work for them, but Moss pharmacy
> are
> > > doing 50 prints from your digital camera for a fiver at the moment.
You
> > can
> > > burn them to cd (mustn't be in folders) or they accept cards straight
> from
> > > your camera if you haven't got a cdrw. They use Kodak for processing
and
> > if
> > > I say so myself they aren't bad prints. Also photo cd (with normal
film
> > > processing), half price at the mo, was £3.99 now £1.99
> > > Cheers
> > > Sue x

AS
July 9th 03, 09:05 PM
"Sue" > wrote in message
> Hi,
> Declaring an interest here because I work for them, but Moss pharmacy are
> doing 50 prints from your digital camera for a fiver at the moment. You
can
> burn them to cd (mustn't be in folders) or they accept cards straight from
> your camera if you haven't got a cdrw. They use Kodak for processing and
if
> I say so myself they aren't bad prints. Also photo cd (with normal film
> processing), half price at the mo, was £3.99 now £1.99
> Cheers
> Sue x

How do I find my nearest Moss then ?

Thanks !

Tash
July 9th 03, 10:00 PM
> How do I find my nearest Moss then ?

http://www.mosspharmacy.co.uk/
under Store Information

tash

wiraone
July 9th 03, 10:51 PM
"Sue" > wrote in
:

> Hi Paul,
> Prints are 4" x 6", printed on Kodak royale paper, in the Kodak
> pictures format meaning you get the pics in a DVD case
> and you also get an index print. The processing takes 3 days.
> Sue x

Hi Sue,

Do you know if it is possible for me to drop by to any Moss Pharmacy stores
or is the offer only available from their major stores?

Google