PDA

View Full Version : TV stand for Jvc Plasma

Local shop
July 9th 03, 10:02 PM
Can anybody help me? I have just got a JVC plasma off a mate and I wanted to
know where I can get hold of a stand for it? and a few other bit would not
go a miss i.e., TV tuner and so on?

any help would be great

local shop
--
"Earn ££s from your own home... Sell it"

Paulo De Souza
July 9th 03, 11:26 PM
"Local shop" > wrote in message
> Can anybody help me? I have just got a JVC plasma off a mate and I wanted
> know where I can get hold of a stand for it? and a few other bit would not
> go a miss i.e., TV tuner and so on?
>
> any help would be great
>
> local shop

err if u dont tell us where your local to we acnt help. I hear japan is good
for this stuff :-)

nah try www.digiuk.com

Paulo

Google