PDA

View Full Version : Hotels in Venice

Stephen Belcher
July 9th 03, 11:47 PM
Anyone know of any decent hotels in venice (reasonably priced)

Thanks

Stephen

Stephen \(aka steford\)
July 10th 03, 11:50 AM
"Stephen Belcher" > wrote in message
> Anyone know of any decent hotels in venice (reasonably priced)
>
> Thanks
>

> Stephen

I stayed at the LUX booked through totalstay.com which was very reasonable,
excellent location (just off St Marcos?) and really nice.

elyob
July 10th 03, 02:52 PM
"Stephen (aka steford)" >
wrote in message ...

> "Stephen Belcher" > wrote in message
> > Anyone know of any decent hotels in venice (reasonably priced)
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> > Stephen
> >
> I stayed at the LUX booked through totalstay.com which was very
reasonable,
> excellent location (just off St Marcos?) and really nice.

Can you let me know what you think of my site from a users point of view?
http://www.local-hotel.com/search.html?town=Venice&country=IT&page=1

Thanks

Ramases
July 10th 03, 10:59 PM
We have stayed at the Hotel Florida 4 times and are going again in
September. It is near the railway station, is clean and cheap ?90 - 120 a
night. Recommended.

Details as follows :-

Hotel Florida Venezia

Calle Priuli 106 e mail:

Tel. +39 041 715253 Fax +39 041 718088

http://www.hotel-florida.com

HTH.

--
<<<Watch out for the spamtrap >>>

"Stephen Belcher" > wrote in message
> Anyone know of any decent hotels in venice (reasonably priced)
>
> Thanks
>

> Stephen

Google