PDA

View Full Version : Cheap holidays to Spain/Portugal?

Raiden
July 10th 03, 01:01 AM
Hey, I'm looking to book a holiday for next week (preferably 18th or 19th
but 16th or 19th will do as well) cheap as possibile to Ibiza, Majorca,
Mellabamina(sp?),or Algarve (or similar places) anyone got any good sites as
we need it as cheap as possible as we can't afford to spend much on a
holiday this year. I know about teletext and their site.

--
Earn money by clicking banner ads and getting a cut of the ad revenue.
http://tinyurl.com/f6y5 [you can even get paid via PayPal]

StevePetMonkey
July 10th 03, 07:18 AM
"Raiden" > wrote in message
> Hey, I'm looking to book a holiday for next week (preferably 18th or 19th
> but 16th or 19th will do as well) cheap as possibile to Ibiza, Majorca,
> Mellabamina(sp?),or Algarve (or similar places) anyone got any good sites
as
> we need it as cheap as possible as we can't afford to spend much on a
> holiday this year. I know about teletext and their site.
>
> --
> Earn money by clicking banner ads and getting a cut of the ad revenue.
> http://tinyurl.com/f6y5 [you can even get paid via PayPal]
> Remove your ******** to email me!

I use www.first-choice.co.uk and fine them very competetive for last min
allocated-on-arrival bookings, always had good deals off them.

Liesbeth
July 10th 03, 07:52 AM
"Raiden" > wrote in message >...
> Hey, I'm looking to book a holiday for next week (preferably 18th or 19th
> but 16th or 19th will do as well) cheap as possibile to Ibiza, Majorca,
> Mellabamina(sp?),or Algarve (or similar places) anyone got any good sites as
> we need it as cheap as possible as we can't afford to spend much on a
> holiday this year. I know about teletext and their site.

Hi,

here are the cheapest rates, also for carrental.
www.vacation-4u.com

Hope you are lucky since a lot of places are already booked.

Liesbeth

Mike \(mixmanx at AV and DVD Forums\)
July 10th 03, 09:29 AM
Have a look at www.mytravel.co.uk and check out the auctions. I know a few
people who have got some real last minute bargains that way.

Ian F.
July 10th 03, 11:19 AM
"Raiden" > wrote in message

> Mellabamina(sp?),

Definitely a sp problem! ;-) Do you mean Benalmadena?

http://www.lastminute.com/lmn/pso/catalog/Category.jhtml?CATID=66&POSITION=3

is always worth a try, I've found.

Ian

Google