PDA

View Full Version : Cheap digicams off-line

Spete
July 10th 03, 10:57 PM
Anyone recommend a shop near Manchester which does reasonable priced digital
camera's? I like to have the opporrtunity to throw the bloody thing through
the glass if need be. Can't do that at a virtual shop as it would invalidate
the warranty on my monitor...

I'm looking for a 4 mp camera, somthing like the Powershot S45 or 50.

Spete

Stephen \(aka steford\)
July 10th 03, 11:36 PM
Spete wrote:
> Anyone recommend a shop near Manchester which does reasonable priced
> digital camera's? I like to have the opporrtunity to throw the bloody
> thing through the glass if need be. Can't do that at a virtual shop
> as it would invalidate the warranty on my monitor...
>
> I'm looking for a 4 mp camera, somthing like the Powershot S45 or 50.
>
> Spete

Jessops pricematch websites apparently so best of both worlds.

john
July 11th 03, 10:26 AM
"Andy" > wrote in message
> Morgan computers
>

> "Stephen (aka steford)" >
> wrote in message ...
> > Spete wrote:
> > > Anyone recommend a shop near Manchester which does reasonable priced
> > > digital camera's? I like to have the opporrtunity to throw the bloody
> > > thing through the glass if need be. Can't do that at a virtual shop
> > > as it would invalidate the warranty on my monitor...
> > >
> > > I'm looking for a 4 mp camera, somthing like the Powershot S45 or 50.
> > >
> > > Spete
> >
> > Jessops pricematch websites apparently so best of both worlds.

Try Kamera in St Helens, I have used them many times and their often
cheapest around. You can go into the shop or use their website at
http://www.kamera-photo.co.uk/index.htm .

Cheers

John

PS:most of their digital stuff comes with a two year guarantee

Andy
July 11th 03, 10:29 AM
Morgan computers

"Stephen (aka steford)" >
wrote in message ...
> Spete wrote:
> > Anyone recommend a shop near Manchester which does reasonable priced
> > digital camera's? I like to have the opporrtunity to throw the bloody
> > thing through the glass if need be. Can't do that at a virtual shop
> > as it would invalidate the warranty on my monitor...
> >
> > I'm looking for a 4 mp camera, somthing like the Powershot S45 or 50.
> >
> > Spete
>
> Jessops pricematch websites apparently so best of both worlds.

Google