PDA

View Full Version : Bush 14" Internet TV - £45+VAT (+del, probably!)

Ben Harris
July 11th 03, 06:28 PM
Got a promotional mailer from CPC today, and thought this might be of
interest to people from this group - I'm not sure how good (or useful) the
internet TV feature is, but it seemed pretty cheap, for a 14" TV:

BUSH 14" Integrated Internet TV. A plug and play internet connection,
viewing and surfing system built around a 14" portable TV. The system brings
the internet to everyroom of the house.

- No PC needed
- Surf the web
- Watch TV
- Shop on-line

<http://custom1.farnell.com/cpc/product.asp?catalog_name=Excess+Stock+Email+
exp+12th+July+2003&product_id=av0420899>

Ben Harris
July 11th 03, 06:32 PM
http://custom1.farnell.com/cpc/product.asp?catalog_name=Excess+Stock+Email+exp+12 th+July+2003&product_id=av0420899

You'll have to cut and paste the URL back together - I can't remember how to
make OE display it properly :-(

Ben.

Tom Sheils
July 11th 03, 09:26 PM
Try
http://tinyurl.com/goeb

"Chippy=B2" > wrote in message =
> At CPC P&P (usually next day) is included on all orders of =A330+VAT =
and
> above.
>=20
> --=20
> Chippy=B2
> Elland, West Yorkshire
>=20

Shrek
July 12th 03, 01:19 AM
"Chippy²" > wrote in message
> At CPC P&P (usually next day) is included on all orders of £30+VAT and
> above.
>
> --
> Chippy²
> Elland, West Yorkshire

Would your name be chippy, because you are a woodworker?

Ian, also from Elland.

Google