PDA

View Full Version : Shaver

Paulo De Souza
July 11th 03, 11:14 PM
Anyone recomend one and a nice place to get one?
Thanks
Paulo

Alex
July 12th 03, 08:15 AM
"Paulo De Souza" > wrote in message
> Anyone recomend one and a nice place to get one?
> Thanks
> Paulo

I got one from this guy on eBay who sells catalogue returns so if you don't
mind having a bit of a battered box then take a look, mine was great and
less than half price :-)

The link's http://www.stores.ebay.co.uk/id=42658508&ssPageName=L2

HTH,
Alex

Ian F.
July 12th 03, 11:44 AM
"joe parkin" > wrote in message

> If razor, then Mach 3

And if electric, then Philishave Cool Skin - absolutely fantastic.

Ian

Paulo De Souza
July 12th 03, 11:49 AM
Anyone got any recomendations on what ones are any good?

Doug Ramage
July 12th 03, 11:53 AM
"joe parkin" > wrote in message
> In article >, Paulo2002
> @blueyonder.co.ukSPAMMAPS says...
> > Anyone recomend one and a nice place to get one?
> > Thanks
> > Paulo
> >
> electric or razor?
> If razor, then Mach 3 It is the only razor I have had that has not
> left my face cut to ribbons. A clean shave and not one cut.

I find the Mach 3 Turbo even better, though a tad pricey.

Also, I find the Sensor Excel gives a smoother, though less close shave.

On the electric front, I use a Braun 7680. Pricey, but I like the self
cleaning option.
--
Doug Ramage

Doug Ramage
July 12th 03, 05:43 PM

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2940120419&category=118

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2939122786&category=118
> 56
>

> Thanks
> Paulo

They seem to be used items?

If so, I don't think I would personally go either of them. An electric
shaver is an item I would want to be new.
--
Doug Ramage

Google