PDA

View Full Version : How to post?

S & S Electronics
October 16th 03, 09:22 PM
I would like to post to this group. What are the rules?
Thanks!

Evan Platt
October 17th 03, 11:31 PM
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 19:22:38 GMT, "S & S Electronics"
> wrote:

>I would like to post to this group. What are the rules?
>Thanks!

No spam, no referal spams (i.e. www.freesite.com/UID=123456 )

Common sense rules. :)

Evan
To e-mail me, remove theobvious from my e-mail address.

CheriWave4
October 24th 03, 06:01 PM
>>I would like to post to this group. What are the rules?
>>Thanks!
>
>No spam, no referal spams (i.e. www.freesite.com/UID=123456 )
>
>Common sense rules. :)

actually I can NOT find a true faq for this newsgroup...do you have one??

the faq for the other free stuff newsgroup does allow ads etc LOL>>

JMO spam is usually meant to be off topic stuff, repeat posts and posts that
are off topic, or direct ads, or posted to many newsgroups...

is there an faq for this group??

Cheri....Mom and Pop Freebies
http://www.momandpopfreebies.com

Google