PDA

View Full Version : £3 off at CD Wow

Norman
July 12th 03, 05:48 PM
http://www1.cd-wow.com/promotion.php?promo_refcode=12043_1

Ignore the offer must close 30th May thing and the fact you can only use a
First Direct card to pay. I ordered on Tuesday night using my Goldfish card
and order arrived today, charged £5.99 for a chart cd.

Norman

Rich Kerrigan
July 12th 03, 08:37 PM
> http://www1.cd-wow.com/promotion.php?promo_refcode=12043_1
>
> Ignore the offer must close 30th May thing and the fact you can only use a
> First Direct card to pay. I ordered on Tuesday night using my Goldfish
card
> and order arrived today, charged £5.99 for a chart cd.
>
> Norman

Cheers Norman, just filled in many gaps in my CD collection...

It's handy NTL let you make as many email addresses as you want online ;)

Rich.

Silveretta
July 15th 03, 02:00 PM
:
: Ignore the offer must close 30th May thing and the fact you can only use a
: First Direct card to pay. I ordered on Tuesday night using my Goldfish
card
: and order arrived today, charged £5.99 for a chart cd.
:
: Norman

Arrgh, when is the discount applied? I ordered a Buffy Season 4 Boxset and
it remains £39.99 right up to the point where I'm being prompted for my
credit card details.

Unless the offer has ended. ;(

Norman
July 15th 03, 07:56 PM
"Silveretta" > wrote in message

> "Norman" > wrote in message
> : http://www1.cd-wow.com/promotion.php?promo_refcode=12043_1
> :
> : Ignore the offer must close 30th May thing and the fact you can only use
> : First Direct card to pay. I ordered on Tuesday night using my Goldfish
> card
> : and order arrived today, charged £5.99 for a chart cd.
> :
> : Norman
>
> Arrgh, when is the discount applied? I ordered a Buffy Season 4 Boxset and
> it remains £39.99 right up to the point where I'm being prompted for my
> credit card details.
>
> Unless the offer has ended. ;(

Looks like it has ended. Link i was emailed is now showing full prices. Wish
I ordered the other items on Saturday when discounted prices were still on
screen.

Norman