PDA

View Full Version : Req Cheap Amstrad E-Mailer or alternative???

Daniel
July 12th 03, 07:34 PM
Does anyone know anywhere selling these cheap (or an alternative)???

Thanks
Daniel

Daniel
July 12th 03, 07:59 PM
"MiracleBob" > wrote in message

> "Daniel" > wrote in message
> > Does anyone know anywhere selling these cheap (or an alternative)???
> >

> Asda are selling Amstrad e-mailers for £49.99 at the moment.

Had a quick look at my store this morning and couldn't see them - maybe not
all stores :o(

Daniel

Joefish
July 13th 03, 09:28 PM
£47.49 at amazon
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000066CB5

"Tom Sheils" > wrote in message
Have a look at
http://www4.carphonewarehouse.com/

I think they are selling them for £49.99 as well

"Daniel" > wrote in message
> "MiracleBob" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Daniel" > wrote in message
> > > Does anyone know anywhere selling these cheap (or an alternative)???
> > >

> > Asda are selling Amstrad e-mailers for £49.99 at the moment.
>
> Had a quick look at my store this morning and couldn't see them - maybe
not
> all stores :o(
>
> Daniel

Google