PDA

View Full Version : Scart cables

Dan
July 13th 03, 11:20 AM
Hello, All!

Anyone know where is the best place to buy scart to scart cables?
Cheapest I've see are £11.00. too expensive for me. :(

With best regards,

Dan

alex Kemp
July 13th 03, 04:50 PM
Hi Dan,

> Anyone know where is the best place to buy scart to scart cables?
> Cheapest I've see are £11.00. too expensive for me. :(

If you're just after a no-frills cable for an average VCR/TV try your
local pound shop or market (~3ukp max). A decent DVD player or digital
tv box probably deserves a better cable.

--
Thanks,
Alex Kemp (loose /lessspam-/ for email)

ripper
July 13th 03, 08:45 PM
I read an ad by Powerhouse in a National newspaper yesterday, the ad was for
TV's, the small print said an additional £20 charged for scart leads. Talk
about a rip off!
"alex Kemp" > wrote in message
> Hi Dan,
>
> > Anyone know where is the best place to buy scart to scart cables?
> > Cheapest I've see are £11.00. too expensive for me. :(
>
> If you're just after a no-frills cable for an average VCR/TV try your
> local pound shop or market (~3ukp max). A decent DVD player or digital
> tv box probably deserves a better cable.
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Alex Kemp (loose /lessspam-/ for email)

DCA
July 14th 03, 09:00 PM
"Dan" > wrote in message
> Hello, All!
>
> Anyone know where is the best place to buy scart to scart cables?
> Cheapest I've see are £11.00. too expensive for me. :(

http://www.woodlands.dsl.pipex.com/

Dan
July 14th 03, 10:10 PM
Thanks Guys

Got a gold scart cable from Argos for a fiver!

Many thanks for all your help.

Regards

Dan

"alex Kemp" > wrote in message
> Hi Dan,
>
> > Anyone know where is the best place to buy scart to scart cables?
> > Cheapest I've see are £11.00. too expensive for me. :(
>
> If you're just after a no-frills cable for an average VCR/TV try your
> local pound shop or market (~3ukp max). A decent DVD player or digital
> tv box probably deserves a better cable.
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Alex Kemp (loose /lessspam-/ for email)

Google