PDA

View Full Version : OT Amazon vouchers

Tenex
July 13th 03, 05:48 PM
How long do they take to turn up?

I referred a friend early this morning and another an hour ago and neither
have turned up yet and the recipients want to order today.

Daniel
July 13th 03, 05:53 PM
"Tenex" > wrote in message
> How long do they take to turn up?
>
> I referred a friend early this morning and another an hour ago and neither
> have turned up yet and the recipients want to order today.

I made a referral on Friday afternoon to two different people - neither have
turned up yet.

Daniel

Tenex
July 13th 03, 05:55 PM
Daniel wrote:
> "Tenex" > wrote in message
>> How long do they take to turn up?
>>
>> I referred a friend early this morning and another an hour ago and
>> neither have turned up yet and the recipients want to order today.
>
> I made a referral on Friday afternoon to two different people -
> neither have turned up yet.
>
> Daniel

Hmmm, not good. Any idea when the sale ends?

Google