PDA

View Full Version : Today's FREEBIES!! 07/15

FreeStuffeStore
July 15th 03, 10:04 AM
<a
href="http://www.b2g4.com/boards/board.cgi?action=read&id=1058248903&user=
freestuffestore">Today's FREEBIES!! 07/15</a>

Happy freebie hunting!
lightninsurf\/\/`>
Visit us @ http://www.FreeStuffeStore.com
for more great freebie posts & money saving bargains!!

FreeStuffeStore
July 16th 03, 09:59 AM
Thanks for the note:
Will try to remember to post directly here... Must be that AOL thing!
Thanks for the note...

regards,
lightninsurf\/\/`>
Visit us @ http://www.FreeStuffeStore.com
for more great freebie posts & money saving bargains!!

alohacyberian
July 17th 03, 05:16 AM
"FreeStuffeStore" > wrote in message
> <a
> href="http://www.b2g4.com/boards/board.cgi?action=read&id=1058248903&user=
> freestuffestore">Today's FREEBIES!! 07/15</a>

This doesn't open for me either. In order to make it work I would have to
type in the rest of the URL: =freestuffestore - I don't think it has
anything to do with the fact you're posting from AOL - I think it's because
you included the <a href= and then put in the quotations marks. If you take
out the quotation marks at the beginning and end of the URL (and leave out
the <a href> it will probably work on all newsreaders that convert URLs to
clickable links. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect

Google