PDA

View Full Version : honest money

Crazymark404
November 11th 03, 11:50 PM
HOW TO MAKE QUICK CASH IN WEEKS FOR ONLY $6.00!!!!!

Here is just one success report:
I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while
back, I was browsing
through news groups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar
to this that said
you can make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment
of $6.00!! So, I
thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious,
so I kept reading.
Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the six names and addresses
stated in the article.
You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at $6.00,
and post the article
in at least 200 news groups. (There are thousands) No catch that was it. So
after thinking it over,
and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured, "What
have I got to lose;
except six stamps and $6.00 right, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00.
WELL GUESS WHAT!!!.
...............Within seven days, I started getting money in the mail!! I was
shocked!! I figured it would end
soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00.
By the end of the
second week I had made a total of more than $780.00!! In the third week I had
more than $3,200.00
and it's still growing!! This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of
$12,000.00 and it's still
coming rapidly. Its certainly worth $6.00 and six stamps. I have spent more
than that on the lottery!!
Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works..........also
make sure you print this
out NOW, so you can get the information off of it, as you need it. I promise
you that if you follow
the directions exactly that you will start making more money than you thought
possible by doing
something so easy!!

Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!! (Print it out or download it)
Follow the simple
directions and watch the money come in!! It's easy. It's legal. And, your
investment is only $6.00
(Plus postage)!

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off, it is decent; it's legal; and it is virtually
no risk - it really works!!
If all the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive
extraordinary dividends.

PLEASE NOTE: Please follow the directions EXACTLY, and $$$$ can be yours in 20
to 60 days.
This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
participants. Please
continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now
become apart of the
Mail Order business. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many
large corporations
are happy to pay bug bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the
mailing lists is
secondary to income which is made from people like you and me asking to be
included in that list.

Here are the 4 easy steps to success.

STEP 1:
Get six separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper
"PLEASE PUT
ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 U.S. $1.00 bills and place ONE inside of
EACH of
the six pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to
prevent theft). Next,
place one paper in each of the six envelopes and seal them. You now should have
six sealed
envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and
address, and a
$1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
LEGAL!!!!! You are
requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!! Like most of us I
was a little skeptical
and little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with
the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-125- 2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!! Mail the six
envelopes to the following
addresses:

1) Margie Joy
501 N. Wilkinson St. Apt # C-27
Milledgeville, GA 31061

2) Mike Paxston
3029 N.W. 29th Ave.
Boca Raton, FL 33434

3) Ken Higgins
P.O. Box 275
Wells, ME 04090

4) Dennis Radigan
1717 S. Dorsey Lane
Unit # 2023
Tempe, AZ 85281
5) Chris McGovern
Rt 11 Box 714
Lake City, FL 32024

6) David Sherrod
8540 Woodmont Dr
Tuscumbia, Al.35674

STEP 2:
Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up
(six becomes 5, 5
becomes 4, and etc.) and add YOUR NAME as number 6 on the list.

To do this, first copy this original letter. You do not need to retype this
entire letter to do your
own posting. Simply click your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag
your cursor to the
bottom of this document, until the entire letter is shaded. Then on top, select
‘edit’ and then
‘copy’. Next, open a blank ‘notepad’ file, click the
cursor inside, and then click ‘
edit’ and ‘paste’. This will copy the entire letter into
your computer's memory, and you now
have a copy to work with.

Now you can make the right corrections by moving the names up the list, as
described above - 6 becomes
5, 5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3, 3 becomes 2, 2 becomes 1 and # 1 is removed, and
most important, place
your name and address in the # 6 position. Save this new file.
This new file will be the copy you will use when you post your message –
just copy and paste!
You’re now ready to begin!

STEP 3:
Now just post your new file to at least 200 news groups (I think there are
close to 24,000 groups).
All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!!
This is perfectly legal!!
If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal
lottery laws. Keep a copy of
these steps for yourself and whenever you need money, you can use it again, and
again.
Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and search for various news groups (if you
use a newsgroup reader,
you can find them there as well) You can also use on-line forums, message
boards, chat sites, discussions,
etc, etc, etc - anywhere to post messages.

STEP 4:
HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS:
Visit these message boards and post your new message by highlighting the text
of your letter and (like above)
‘edit’ and ‘copy’. Then ‘edit’ and
‘paste’ into the message board. Last, fill in the
subject line - this will be the HEADER that everyone sees as they scroll
through the list of postings in a
particular group (keep it short, but ‘catchy’). Then click the
‘post message’ button. You're done.
You're done with your first one!! Congratulations..........THAT'S IT!!

All you have to do is jump news groups and post away, after you get the hang of
it, and it will take about 30
seconds for each news group. ***REMEMBER THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN, THE
MORE MONEY
YOU WILL MAKE!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200*** That's it!! You will
begin receiving
money from around the world within days!! You may eventually want to rent a
P.O. Box due to large amounts of
mail you will receive.
***JUST MAKE SURE ALL ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT***

PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and
integrity of the
participants and by their carefully adhering to directions. Look at it this
way.
If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many
others have received will
come your way.

NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a
computer or hard copy and
keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a
service. (Also, it might be a
good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft).
So, as each post is downloaded
and the directions carefully followed, all members will be reimbursed for their
participation as a List Developer
with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that
when your name reaches the #1 position
you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!!

With an original investment of only $6.00!! AMAZING!! And you can just keep
posting your letter again and again
and again. Why ever stop? Thousands of new people all over the world are
joining the Internet and reading these
articles every day, JUST LIKE YOU right now!!! Remember, play FAIRLY AND
HONESTLY and this will really work.
What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people
listed above) Send it now, add your own
name to the list and you're in business!!! THANKS.

Google