View Full Version : GET RICH WITH E-MAIL

Stuart Osburnsen
November 11th 03, 11:47 PM

Works! Give Your Future Five Minutes And Read This Email It Will Change Your
Life! A One Time Investment Of $25 Plus This Simple Technology Could Make
You Financially Secure For Life!Just Because This Is Easy doesn't mean it's
not Honest, or Real Business. Keep Working Hard or Learn to Work Smart.
What do you think Successful People Do?This is a completely documented
method to Get Wealthy and Anyone regardless of Age, Race, State of Health,
Country of origin, or Financial Standing can participate. No Education or
Special Experience is needed. Within the next two weeks you could be well on
your way to a $500,000.00 income. Imagine being able to make over a half
million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home.THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER
$71,000 CASH HIDDEN IN HIS CLOSET!Does this headline look familiar? Of
course it does. You most
> likely have just seen this story recently featured on a major nightly
news program (USA). And reported elsewhere in the world. His mother was
cleaning and putting laundry away when she came across a large brown paper
bag that was suspiciously buried beneath some clothes and a skateboard in
the back of her 15-year-old sons closet. Nothing could have prepared her for
the shock she got when she opened the bag and found it was full of cash.
Five-Dollar Bills, Twenties, Fifties and Hundreds - all neatly rubber-banded
in labelled piles. "My first thought was that he had robbed a bank", says
the 41-year-old woman, "There was over $71,000 Dollars in that bag -- that's
more than my husband earns in a year". The woman immediately called her
husband at the car-dealership where he worked to tell him what she had
discovered. He came home right away, and they drove together to the boys
school, and picked him up. Little did they suspect that where the money came
from, was more shocking th
> an actually finding it in the closet. As it turns out, the boy had been
sending out, via E-mail, a type of "Report" to E-mail addresses that he
obtained off the Internet. Everyday after school for the past 2 months, he
had been doing this right on his computer in his bedroom. "I just got the
E-mail one day and I figured what the heck, I put my name on it like the
instructions said and I started sending it out", says the clever
15-year-old. The E-mail letter listed 5 addresses and contained instructions
to send one $5 dollar bill to each person on the list, then delete the
address at the bottom and move the others addresses Down , and finally to
add your name to the top of the list. The letter goes on to state that you
would receive Several Thousand Dollars in Five-Dollar Bills within 2 weeks
if you sent out the letter with your name at the top of the 5-address list.
"I get junk E-mail all the time, and really did not think it was going to
work", the boy continues. Within the
> first few days of sending out the E-mail, the Post Office Box that his
parents had gotten him for his video-game magazine subscriptions began to
fill up with not with magazines, but envelopes containing $5 Bills. "About a
week later I rode [my bike] down to the post office and my box had 1
magazine and about 300 envelops stuffed in it. There was also a yellow slip
that said I had to go up to the [post office] counter. I thought I was in
trouble or something (laughs)". He goes on, "I went up to the counter and
they had a whole box of more mail for me. I had to ride back home and empty
out my backpack because I could not carry it all". Over the next few weeks,
the boy continued sending out the E-mail."The money just kept coming in and
I just kept sorting it and stashing it in the closet, barely had time for my
homework".He had also been riding his bike to several of the banks in his
area and exchanging the $5 bills for twenties, fifties and hundreds. "I
didn't want the banks
> to get suspicious so I kept riding to different banks with like five
thousand at a time in my backpack. I would usually tell the lady at the bank
counter that my dad had sent me in to exchange the money and he was outside
waiting for me.One time the lady gave me a really strange look and told me
that she would not be able to do it for me and my dad would have to come in
and do it, but I just rode to the next bank down the street (laughs)."
Surprisingly, the boy did not have any reason to be afraid.The reporting
news team examined and investigated the so-called "chain-letter" the boy was
sending out and found that it was not a chain-letter at all.In fact, it was
completely legal according to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section
1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of
federal regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state a product
or service must be exchanged for money received. Every five-dollar bill that
he received c
> ontained a little note that read, "Please send me report number XYX".This
simple note made the letter legal because he was exchanging a service (A
Report on how-to) for a five-dollar fee. [This is the end of the media
release. If you would like to understand how the system works and get your
$71,000 plus - please continue reading. What appears below is what the 15
year old was sending out on the net - YOU CAN USE IT TOO - just follow the
YEAR!!! Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the
letter you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity
of this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program recently
devoted an entire show to the investigation of this program described below,
to see if it really can make people money. The show also investigated
whether or not the program was legal. Their findings proved once and for all
that there are ''absolutely
> NO Laws prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can
"follow the simple instruction" they are bound to make some mega bucks with
only $25 out of pocket cost''. DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY &
This is what one had to say: ''Thanks to this profitable opportunity". I
was approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad
I finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal
effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received a total $
610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in''. Pam Hedland Fort Lee,
New Jersey. Another said: "This program has been around for a long time but
I never believed in it. But one day when I received this again in the mail I
decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple instructions and
Wa-laa ..... 3 weeks later the money started to come in. First month I only
made $240.00 but th
> e next 2 months after that I made a total of $290,000.00. So far, in the
past 8 months by re-entering the program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I
am playing it again. The key to success in this program is to follow the
simple steps and NOT change anything."More testimonials later but
first...PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE If you would like to make
at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily and comfortably, please read
For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE
ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT
TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER,
MAKE SURE YOU ORDER EACH OF THE 5 REPORTS! You will need all 5 reports so
that you can save them on your computer an
> d resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00 (That's what I spend every
time I take my girlfriend to the movies)Within a few days you will receive,
via e-mail, each of the 5 reports from these 5 different individuals. Save
them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to the
1,000's of people who will order them from you. Also make a floppy of these
reports and keep it in your desk in case something happens to your computer.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to each
report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than what is
instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will loose out on the
majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you will
also see how it does not work if you change it. Remember, this method has
been tested, and if you alter it, it will NOT work !!! People have tried to
put their friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get all
the money. But it doe
> s not work this way. Believe us, some have tried to be greedy and then
nothing happened. So Do Not try to change anything other than what is
instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you. Remember, Honesty
Reaps The Reward!!! This IS a legitimate BUSINESS. You are offering a
product for sale and getting paid for it. Treat it as such and you will be
VERY profitable in a short period of timeAfter you have ordered all 5
reports, take this advertisement and REMOVE the name & address of the person
in REPORT # 5. This person has made it through thecycle and is no doubt
counting their fortune. Email them and ask that's what I always did.Move the
name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.Move the name & address in
REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO
REPORT # 3.Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2Insert
YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy
every name & address ACCURATELY
> (Just cut and paste! This is critical to YOUR success.Take this entire
letter, with the modified list of names, and save it on your computer. DO
NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGESSave this on a disk as well just in case if you
loose any data. To assist you with marketing your business on the internet,
the 5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing
information which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find
thousands of free classified ads and much more. There are 2 Primary methods
to get this venture going:METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLYLet's
say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we will
assume You and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's also
assume that the mailing receives only a 0.2% (2/10 of 1%) response (the
response could be much better but lets just say it is only 0.2%). Also many
people will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000
each). Continuing with this e
> xample, you send out only 5,000 e-mails. With a 0.2% response, that is
only 10 orders for report # 1. Those 10 people responded by sending out
5,000 e-mail each for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only
0.2% responded with orders. That's=100 people responded and ordered Report #
2. Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000
e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3. Those 1000
people send 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 5 million e-mail sent out. The
0.2% response is 10,000 orders for Report # 4. Those 10,000 people send out
5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2%
response to that is 100,000 orders for Report # 5. THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS
TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half a million dollars). Your total income in
this example is: 1... $50 + 2..... $500 + 3..... $5,000 + 4..... $50,000 +
5....$500,000 .... Grand Total=$555,550.00 NUMBERS DO NOT LIE GET A PENCIL &
STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY! (I did it was $55,000 in four months) REMEMBER,
think for a moment what would happen if everyone or half or even one 4th of
those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more? There are 580.78 million
people on the Internet worldwide and counting, with thousands of more coming
on line every day. Believe me, there isn't any better way to make
money!METHOD # 2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNETAdvertising on the net
is very, very inexpensive and there are hundreds of FREE places to
advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will easily get a
larger response. We strongly suggest you start with Method # 1 and add
METHOD #2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive, all you must do is
e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide same day
service on all orders. This will guaran
> tee that the e-mail they send out, with your name and address on it, will
be prompt because they can not advertise until they receive the report. The
reason for the "cash" is not because this is illegal or somehow "wrong". It
is simply about time. Time for checks or credit cards to be cleared or
approved, etc. Concealing it is simply so no one can SEE there is money in
the envelope and steal it before it gets to you.ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS
NUMBER & NAME ONLY.Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each
Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it
in at least 2 sheets of paper or foil will also work. On one of those sheets
of paper, write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are ordering, YOUR
E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.AVAILABLE REPORTS PLACE YOUR
Advertising For Free On The Net" Order Report #1 From: Stuart Osburnsen
4048 Farmingham Woods Dr. Hermitage, TN 37076-4400 REPORT #2: "The Insider's
Guide To Sending Bulk E-mail On The Net" Order Report #2 From: Phillip B.
Pitts 4900 Lyon Dr. Norman, OK 73072 REPORT #3: "Secret To Multilevel
Marketing On The Net" Order Report #3 From: Jeff Caco 2708 W. 40th St.
Lorain, OH 44053 REPORT #4: "How To Become A Millionaire Utilizing MLM & The
Net" Order Report #4 From: Orien Love P.O. Box 183743, Arlington, TX
76096-3743 REPORT #5: "How To Safely Send 1 Million Emails For Virtually No
Money" Order Report #5 From: Scott Nichols 22022 Newport Circle, Huntington
Beach, CA 92646> There are currently more than 570,000,000 people online
worldwide!$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$Follow these guidelines to
guarantee your success: If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report
#1 within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do. After you have
received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should receive 100 orders or
more for REPORT # 2. If you did not, continue advertising or sending e-mails
until you do. **Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report# 2, YOU
CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the cash will
continue to roll in! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is
moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a Different report. You
can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering
AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the income you can
generate from this busi
just received information that can give you financial freedom for the rest
of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make
more money in the next few weeks and months than you have ever imagined.
Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way. It
works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this
exciting report after you have put your name and address in Report #1 and
moved others to #2...# 5 as instructed above. One of the people you send
this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on every
one of them. (Just to let you know anyone who sends money to Cole Schulte
(me) I send out least 5 million a month, there are bulk emails companies you
can hire and they do all the work for you...) Remember though, the more you
send out the more potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I have
given you the ideas, infor
> mation, materials and opportunity to become financially independent. IT
IS UP TO YOU NOW!MORE TESTIMONIALS"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I
live in Chicago. I am an accountant with a major U.S.Corporation and I make
pretty good money. When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about
receiving 'junk mail'. I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge
of the population and percentages involved. I 'knew' it wouldn't work. Jody
totally ignored my supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in
with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old 'I
told you so' on her when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me!
Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she
had received total $ 147,200.00 ........ all cash! I was shocked. I have
joined Jody in her 'hobby'." Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois "Not
being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to
participate in this pla
> n. But conservative as I am, I decided that the initial investment was so
little that there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at
least get my money back. I was surprised when I found my medium size post
office box crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks.
The nice thing about this deal is that it does not matter where people live.
There simply isn't a better investment with a faster return and so big". Dan
Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada "I had received this program before. I deleted
it, but later I wondered if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had
no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was
e-mailed again by someone else........11 months passed then it luckily came
again...... I did not delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first
try and all the money came within 22 weeks". Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.
"It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with little
cost to you.
> I followed the simple instructions carefully and within 10 days the money
started to come in. My first month I made $ 20,560.00 and by the end of
third month my total cash count was $ 362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx
to the internet". Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand ORDER YOUR REPORTS
questions as to the legality of this program, contact the Office of
Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Bureau of Consumer Protection,
Washington, D.C.

MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030124115423N6a5HwJ1