PDA

View Full Version : Free Stuff eStore Freebie News Update! 07/18

FreeStuffeStore
July 18th 03, 10:08 AM
[_]D Good Day 2U!!
TGIF July 18, 2003
Have a great Weekend!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to the (___)(___)(___)(__)
Free Stuff eStore (__)(__) (___)(___)
Freebie News Update!(___)(___)(__)
(___)(__)(___)(____)(___) (___)(___)
(__)(___)(____) (__)(____)(___)(___)

What's Inside!
1. FREEBIES
2. FREEWARE LINK OF THE DAY
3. WEBMASTER LINK OF THE DAY
4. DID YOU KNOW???

==================================
FREEBIES
==================================
http://www.freestuffestore.com/samples.html
Free Samples Directory - Ongoing freebies...

==================================
http://cgi.techtv.com/quizpoll?form_id=1189
Enter to win a FREE Screen Savers T-shirt or hat...
Do you know enough about broadband to call yourself a supergeek?
This week's Supergeek Challenge rams a 49-ton diesel locomotive
through a seven-foot pipe. Hold on for 10 questions and enter to win
a Screen Savers T-shirt or hat. Do you hear the train a-comin'?

==================================
http://www.thekeepsakeshoppe.com/we_sample!.htm
Free Sample All Natural Soy and Country Candles...
from website:

We are once again happy to honor sample requests of our soy tarts. Simply email
us at the above link with your three(3) fragrance choices as well as your
mailing address to be put on our list of customers that need samples created
and delivered. Thank you for your interest in The Keepsake Shoppe-All Natural
Soy and Country Candles...

==================================
http://www.sobercity.com
Get your SoberCity serenity medallion Free!
Scroll down the page about half-way...
from website:
Please note we are not as an organization AA but a service center
with a primary purpose of supporting ourselves in and others in our
walk thru a soberlife on a daily basis!

==================================
http://www.london-sire.com/discovery/freestuf.html
Free Stuff from discovery!
Corey Stevens ROAD TO ZEN bumper sticker
BLUE RODEO sampler - three new songs from TREMOLO (Sire) plus two classics
Slush Sticker
Slush 2-song cassette sampler
Parlor James 7" Vinyl Single...

==================================
http://www.beliefnet.com/uexp/nccc_march_2003.asp
National Council of Churches Free Armband or Bumper Sticker...

==================================
http://www.catfishinstitute.com/About/Index.asp?IdS=001A55-4FCB0B0&Referen
ce=98&~=
Free Catfish Seasonings
Free spice blends developed especially for U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish!
Mail your requests to:
Free Spice Offer
2405 Grand Blvd.
Suite 700
Kansas City, MO 64108
Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

==================================
http://www.freestuffestore.com/wallpaper.html
Free Wallpaper for your desktop...
See our latest additions...

==================================
http://www.pg.com/products/try_buy.jhtml
Proctor & Gambles Try and Buy page...

==================================
http://www.ascii.cl/htmlcodes.htm
HTML Codes - Characters and Symbols Chart
Ø Cash Needed=)

==================================
http://rcswww.urz.tu-dresden.de/~jloeffle/smiley_dict.html
The Unofficial Smiley Dictionary

==================================
FREEWARE LINK OF THE DAY
==================================
http://www.freshdevices.com/freshdown.html
Fresh Download is an easy-to-use and very fast download manager software that
turbo charges downloading files from the Internet, such as your favorite
freeware/shareware, mp3 files, movie files, picture collections, etc. Unlike
any other similar utilities, this software is 100% free, no charges, no banners
in the software (which steal your bandwidth) , no spyware.

==================================
WEBMASTER LINK OF THE DAY
==================================
http://www.templatesbox.com/templates.htm
Free Website Templates and Photoshop web page layouts
TemplatesBox.com offers free solutions for building successfully web
businesses. Web developers and webmasters will find high quality website
templates.

==================================
DID YOU KNOW???
==================================
The ice cream cone was introduced in 1904 at the St. Louis World Fair
when a waffle vendor rolled waffles into the shape of a cone for an ice cream
vendor at an adjoining booth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\o/~~~~~~
Please give us your vote...Greatly appreciated!=)
http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/8990.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >)))(*>
Have a Great Day!!
Happy freebie hunting!=)
Subscribe to our newsletter @
http://www.FreeStuffeStore.com
P.S.
" You better believe in yourself--if you don't, who else will?"
lightninsurf\/\/`>

Visit us @ http://www.FreeStuffeStore.com
for more great freebie posts & money saving bargains!!

Google