PDA

View Full Version : O/T Can you help me win some beer?

Paul Swan
December 3rd 03, 05:18 PM
Bit cheeky but....

My boss is having a comp to see who can get most clicks on our web site, so
would you take a moment to click below ... no need to buy anything...its
just your click I am after...might help me win a crate of beer :)

www.clubzed.co.uk/ps

S P O N I X
December 3rd 03, 05:31 PM
On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 16:18:22 -0000, "Paul Swan" > wrote:

>Bit cheeky but....
>
>My boss is having a comp to see who can get most clicks on our web site, so
>would you take a moment to click below ... no need to buy anything...its
>just your click I am after...might help me win a crate of beer :)
>
>www.clubzed.co.uk/ps

Do we have to click on a specific link on the site or just go to it?
Do the visits have to be unique or can we just keep refreshing it?

sPoNiX

Paul Swan
December 3rd 03, 05:32 PM
Its unique visitors (I think) so one click is great. Ta

"S P O N I X" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 16:18:22 -0000, "Paul Swan" > wrote:
>
> >Bit cheeky but....
> >
> >My boss is having a comp to see who can get most clicks on our web site,
so
> >would you take a moment to click below ... no need to buy anything...its
> >just your click I am after...might help me win a crate of beer :)
> >
> >www.clubzed.co.uk/ps
>
> Do we have to click on a specific link on the site or just go to it?
> Do the visits have to be unique or can we just keep refreshing it?
>
> sPoNiX

Helen Page
December 3rd 03, 06:47 PM
Paul Swan > wrote:
> Bit cheeky but....
>
> My boss is having a comp to see who can get most clicks on our web
> site, so would you take a moment to click below ... no need to buy
> anything...its just your click I am after...might help me win a crate
> of beer :)
>
> www.clubzed.co.uk/ps

Done.

--
Car for sale: http://snurl.com/37aa

Heather-SCOTGIRL
December 3rd 03, 11:09 PM
I have to warn you, as i have seen your posting in nearly every =
newsgroup I am subscribed, that you may end up getting flamed.....be =
very careful as your ISP might end up getting abuse reports....just =
warning...

heatherx
--=20
new freebie site that remembers what u ordered!
http://www.bfreebies.com?referer=3Dscotgirl=20

he said.....

My boss is having a comp to see who can get most clicks on our web site, =
so
would you take a moment to click below ... no need to buy anything...its
just your click I am after...might help me win a crate of beer :)

"The website"

alohacyberian
December 4th 03, 09:19 AM
"Heather-SCOTGIRL" > wrote in message
I have to warn you, as i have seen your posting in nearly every newsgroup I
am subscribed, that you may end up getting flamed.....be very careful as your
ISP might end up getting abuse reports....just warning...

According to the TOS of most ISPs, they can suspend your service post posting
the same message in more than five newsgroups. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect

Google