PDA

View Full Version : Hi has anyone every used this service?

dcpyke0403
December 7th 03, 08:53 PM
Hi,

The site is one of those get paid for survey type things if you register
with them. Normally I would ignore them since there is like a 25 dollar
charge or something but I saw it on a review site and they gave it good
marks. I'd like to find out from somebody that's actually signed up with
them though, there's just too many sites that rip you off.

http://www.esubmitfactory.com

alohacyberian
December 7th 03, 09:48 PM
"dcpyke0403" > wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
> The site is one of those get paid for survey type things if you register
> with them. Normally I would ignore them since there is like a 25 dollar
> charge or something but I saw it on a review site and they gave it good
> marks. I'd like to find out from somebody that's actually signed up with
> them though, there's just too many sites that rip you off.

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is! KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect

Google