PDA

View Full Version : Free Stuff eStore Freebie News Update! 07/22

FreeStuffeStore
July 22nd 03, 08:54 AM
[_]D Good Day 2U!!
Tuesday July 22, 2003
Shine on Ruby Tuesday!!
Please give us your vote...
http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/8990.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to the (___)(___)(___)(__)
Free Stuff eStore (__)(__) (___)(___)
Freebie News Update!(___)(___)(__)
(___)(__)(___)(____)(___) (___)(___)
(__)(___)(____) (__)(____)(___)(___)

What's Inside!
1. FREEBIES
2. FREEWARE LINK OF THE DAY
3. WEBMASTER LINK OF THE DAY
4. DID YOU KNOW???

==================================
FREEBIES
==================================
http://www.freestuffestore.com/samples.html
Free Samples Directory - Ongoing freebies...

==================================
http://www.brassicatea.com/find/samplerequest.asp
Free sample (that's one (1) tea bag) of our Brassica® Green Tea with SGS™.

==================================
http://www.glidefloss.com/customer/free_trial.html
Free Sample Glide Floss...

==================================
http://www.moomom.com/joinmoo.html
Free M.O.O. Kit*, including kids' activity, newsletter, bumper sticker
and valuable coupons for Organic Valley products, we will require your
correct mailing address. Available in USA only.

==================================
http://www.marylandlung.org/air/air.htm
Free Static cling Sticker...
"Children Breathing. Please don't smoke here."

==================================
http://www.fullcastaudio.com/freetape.html
Download the story in MP3 format. (The file is about 26 MB.) Please feel free
to share this file with as many friends as you would like. We made it for
people to enjoy! You can also receive a cassette version of the story for just
the cost of postage and handling ($3.95). To keep this offer truly free, we'll
also send a coupon good for a $3.95 rebate on your first regular order from
Full Cast Audio!
==================================
http://www.cattreasures.com/cat_form/form.html
Free Cat Treasures Cat Litter Liner Samples...

==================================
http://www.freestuffestore.com/wallpaper.html
Free Wallpaper for your desktop...
See our latest additions...

==================================
http://www.pg.com/products/try_buy.jhtml
Proctor & Gambles Try and Buy page...

==================================
http://www.ascii.cl/htmlcodes.htm
HTML Codes - Characters and Symbols Chart
Ø Cash Needed=)

==================================
http://rcswww.urz.tu-dresden.de/~jloeffle/smiley_dict.html
The Unofficial Smiley Dictionary

==================================
FREEWARE LINK OF THE DAY
==================================
http://safarisoftware.com/intro.htm
MasterList-XL Standard Version
Are you looking for a simple, powerful tool to manage all of your professional
and personal projects? A tool designed to let you focus on getting things done
while it manages your to-do list? Look no more! It's called MasterList-XL from
a little company you've never heard of, and it's free.

==================================
WEBMASTER LINK OF THE DAY
==================================
http://www.freestuffestore.com/webmaster.html
Our list of webmaster freebies...
with more added constantly!! Check back often...

==================================
DID YOU KNOW???
==================================
The largest bat has almost a 6 foot wing span!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\o/~~~~~~
Please give us your vote...Greatly appreciated!=)
http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/8990.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >)))(*>
Have a Great Day!!
Happy freebie hunting!=)
Subscribe to our newsletter @
http://www.FreeStuffeStore.com
P.S.
"Nouvelle Cuisine, roughly translated, means:
I can't believe I paid ninety-six dollars and I'm still hungry."
Mike Kalin
lightninsurf\/\/`>

Visit us @ http://www.FreeStuffeStore.com
for more great freebie posts & money saving bargains!!

Google