PDA

View Full Version : Re: Would you work for Clix?

July 2nd 03, 02:23 PM
On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 12:53:40 +0100, "Steve Naïve" >
wrote:

>Gee, isn't this company run by such a nice bunch of people?
>
>I'm not going to repeat all of it here, but those of you who are Clix
>meembers will know what I mean!
>
>Isn't there a libel in there somewhere? "We need somebody who can be
>relied upon and trusted, our previous team member could not".
>
>Such a good advert for the job and company, n'est-ce pas?

I think it's brilliant!

sPoNiX

scoob
July 2nd 03, 02:50 PM
">>sPoNiX<<" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 12:53:40 +0100, "Steve Naïve" >
> wrote:
>
> >Gee, isn't this company run by such a nice bunch of people?
> >
> >I'm not going to repeat all of it here, but those of you who are Clix
> >meembers will know what I mean!
> >
> >Isn't there a libel in there somewhere? "We need somebody who can be
> >relied upon and trusted, our previous team member could not".
> >
> >Such a good advert for the job and company, n'est-ce pas?
>

> I think it's brilliant!
>
> sPoNiX

Yeah it really makes you think about joining up doesn't it

I'd definitely say libel. Wonder if David seeks legal advice. I F-ing well
would.lol

Scoob

Sideshow
July 2nd 03, 03:04 PM
Whats clix?

Dan

"scoob" > wrote in message

> ">>sPoNiX<<" > wrote in message
> > On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 12:53:40 +0100, "Steve Naïve" >
> > wrote:
> >
> > >Gee, isn't this company run by such a nice bunch of people?
> > >
> > >I'm not going to repeat all of it here, but those of you who are Clix
> > >meembers will know what I mean!
> > >
> > >Isn't there a libel in there somewhere? "We need somebody who can be
> > >relied upon and trusted, our previous team member could not".
> > >
> > >Such a good advert for the job and company, n'est-ce pas?
> >

> > I think it's brilliant!
> >
> > sPoNiX
>
> Yeah it really makes you think about joining up doesn't it
>
> I'd definitely say libel. Wonder if David seeks legal advice. I F-ing
well
> would.lol
>
> Scoob

Google