PDA

View Full Version : Re: La ReDoute goodies

ctomer
July 5th 03, 12:58 AM
Do you numbskulls realise what a piece of **** that thing is? Do you have
any clue how they can offer and afford to give away such a phone? Any ideas
what the cost price would be?

"Powerball3" > wrote in message
> whats the code for the phone heather????
>
> TIA
> Antony
> ======
>

> "Heather-SCOTGIRL" > wrote in message
> can anyone email me with how you order to get the la redoute goodies?
>
> just received a catalogue and wish to make an order and the freebie is the
phone

> thanks in advance
>
> heatherxx

Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot
July 5th 03, 04:40 PM
"ctomer" > wrote in message
> Do you numbskulls realise what a piece of **** that thing is? Do you have
> any clue how they can offer and afford to give away such a phone? Any
ideas
> what the cost price would be?

They are actually crap phones. I put one in the bedroom and you can hear the
modem in the pc downstairs through it!

Sold the other two :o)

Si

Powerball3
July 5th 03, 04:53 PM
Modem what a modem????

I cant remember last time I used one of those prehistoric contraptions!!!!!!

Get BB its da biz

"Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot" > wrote in message

> "ctomer" > wrote in message
> > Do you numbskulls realise what a piece of **** that thing is? Do you have
> > any clue how they can offer and afford to give away such a phone? Any
> ideas
> > what the cost price would be?
> >

> They are actually crap phones. I put one in the bedroom and you can hear the
> modem in the pc downstairs through it!
>
> Sold the other two :o)
>
> Si

Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot
July 5th 03, 10:19 PM
"Powerball3" > wrote in message
> Modem what a modem????
>
> I cant remember last time I used one of those prehistoric
contraptions!!!!!!

> Get BB its da biz

Shaddup! :o)

Si

karen
July 5th 03, 11:12 PM
Dont get a phone-there pants. Had problems with mine ever since i plugged it
in!
Karen
"Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot" > wrote in
message ...

> "Powerball3" > wrote in message
> > Modem what a modem????
> >
> > I cant remember last time I used one of those prehistoric
> contraptions!!!!!!
> >
> > Get BB its da biz
> >

> Shaddup! :o)
>
> Si