PDA

View Full Version : Re: FREE ONLINE VIRUS SCANNER

oldmolly
July 5th 03, 12:13 PM
"Heather-SCOTGIRL" > wrote in message
I know most people have a virus software package but I am still getting
loads and loads viruses sent to me

so just a wee quick link to getting rid of those viruses

doesn't hurt to give it a run and check

use exact address to use a virus scanner to check on latest viruses on pc

About a year ago, I had a problem with my PC. I tried to delete files in my
briefcase. Each time I deleted, it reappeared but multiplied by 10. I was
going frantic deleting and deleting. So I did a trend micro online scan. No
problems detected. Then my sone told me ano try another PC antivirus prog.
Guess what. I had 5 lots of badtrans. Wonder why trend micro couldn't find
it? I emailed them telling them and never even got a reply. Trend micro is a
waste of time IMHP.

°°°Rachel°°°
July 5th 03, 01:40 PM
It was ok for me, found a wiggley worm in my puter.

Rachel-has-now-been-wormed
--
~ ^