PDA

View Full Version : Free Full Version Software CD's

Daniel
July 5th 03, 12:49 PM
I am clearing out a lot of CD's and have the following available.

They are free, but I must ask for 2 x 1st class (or 3 x 2nd class) for each
CD required (Alternatively Nochex can be taken to cover this P&P charge).

Most CD's are magazine cover CD's, but the software I have listed are the
full versions contained on each CD.

1) Bryce 2 - 3D Creation and Beyond - Complete 3D Tool.
2) Visual Prolog 5.1 Personal Edition - No 1 Programming Language for
Artifical Intelligance
3) Idealist 3 - The Information Manager
4) 4th Dimension - Relational Database
5) Filemaker Pro v2.1
6) 4D First - Create Windows Databases
7) Evolution Audio Lite & Image Pals 1.2
8) MGI Videowave SE Plus (1997)
9) Inxight MagniFinder
10) Quarterdeck ViruSweep (1998)
11) Web Turbo - Save time and money online
12) Serif Pageplus 3.0
13) Easy Photo - Organise and enhance your photos
14) Lotus Freelance Graphics 97 & Delphi 2
15) eSafe Protect - Anti-virus and Anti-Vandal Solution (1999)
16) Super Print 4
17) Micrografx Draw 3
18) Lotus Organizer 96 + VSFlex 3
19) Corel Paradox 7
20) Toplevel Fast Forms
21) Satori 1.63 - Complete Professional Graphis Package
22) Claris Homepage 1

If you are interested in any, please let me know so that I can reserve it
for you.

Thanks
Daniel

Katie
July 5th 03, 12:59 PM
I would love to have Web Turbo please. Where do I send the stamps? And whats
Nochex?

"Daniel" > wrote in message
> I am clearing out a lot of CD's and have the following available.
>
> They are free, but I must ask for 2 x 1st class (or 3 x 2nd class) for
each
> CD required (Alternatively Nochex can be taken to cover this P&P charge).
>
> Most CD's are magazine cover CD's, but the software I have listed are the
> full versions contained on each CD.
>
> 1) Bryce 2 - 3D Creation and Beyond - Complete 3D Tool.
> 2) Visual Prolog 5.1 Personal Edition - No 1 Programming Language for
> Artifical Intelligance
> 3) Idealist 3 - The Information Manager
> 4) 4th Dimension - Relational Database
> 5) Filemaker Pro v2.1
> 6) 4D First - Create Windows Databases
> 7) Evolution Audio Lite & Image Pals 1.2
> 8) MGI Videowave SE Plus (1997)
> 9) Inxight MagniFinder
> 10) Quarterdeck ViruSweep (1998)
> 11) Web Turbo - Save time and money online
> 12) Serif Pageplus 3.0
> 13) Easy Photo - Organise and enhance your photos
> 14) Lotus Freelance Graphics 97 & Delphi 2
> 15) eSafe Protect - Anti-virus and Anti-Vandal Solution (1999)
> 16) Super Print 4
> 17) Micrografx Draw 3
> 18) Lotus Organizer 96 + VSFlex 3
> 19) Corel Paradox 7
> 20) Toplevel Fast Forms
> 21) Satori 1.63 - Complete Professional Graphis Package
> 22) Claris Homepage 1
>
> If you are interested in any, please let me know so that I can reserve it
> for you.
>
> Thanks
> Daniel

Blade
July 5th 03, 01:11 PM
have you got ms office xp please?

"Daniel" > wrote in message
> I am clearing out a lot of CD's and have the following available.
>
> They are free, but I must ask for 2 x 1st class (or 3 x 2nd class) for
each
> CD required (Alternatively Nochex can be taken to cover this P&P charge).
>
> Most CD's are magazine cover CD's, but the software I have listed are the
> full versions contained on each CD.
>
> 1) Bryce 2 - 3D Creation and Beyond - Complete 3D Tool.
> 2) Visual Prolog 5.1 Personal Edition - No 1 Programming Language for
> Artifical Intelligance
> 3) Idealist 3 - The Information Manager
> 4) 4th Dimension - Relational Database
> 5) Filemaker Pro v2.1
> 6) 4D First - Create Windows Databases
> 7) Evolution Audio Lite & Image Pals 1.2
> 8) MGI Videowave SE Plus (1997)
> 9) Inxight MagniFinder
> 10) Quarterdeck ViruSweep (1998)
> 11) Web Turbo - Save time and money online
> 12) Serif Pageplus 3.0
> 13) Easy Photo - Organise and enhance your photos
> 14) Lotus Freelance Graphics 97 & Delphi 2
> 15) eSafe Protect - Anti-virus and Anti-Vandal Solution (1999)
> 16) Super Print 4
> 17) Micrografx Draw 3
> 18) Lotus Organizer 96 + VSFlex 3
> 19) Corel Paradox 7
> 20) Toplevel Fast Forms
> 21) Satori 1.63 - Complete Professional Graphis Package
> 22) Claris Homepage 1
>
> If you are interested in any, please let me know so that I can reserve it
> for you.
>
> Thanks
> Daniel

Daniel
July 5th 03, 07:47 PM
"Daniel" > wrote in message
> I am clearing out a lot of CD's and have the following available.
>
> They are free, but I must ask for 2 x 1st class (or 3 x 2nd class) for
each
> CD required (Alternatively Nochex can be taken to cover this P&P charge).
>
> Most CD's are magazine cover CD's, but the software I have listed are the
> full versions contained on each CD.
>
> 1) Bryce 2 - 3D Creation and Beyond - Complete 3D Tool.
> 2) Visual Prolog 5.1 Personal Edition - No 1 Programming Language for
Artifical Intelligance
> 3) Idealist 3 - The Information Manager
> 4) 4th Dimension - Relational Database
> 5) Filemaker Pro v2.1
> 6) 4D First - Create Windows Databases
> 7) Evolution Audio Lite & Image Pals 1.2
> 8) MGI Videowave SE Plus (1997)
> 9) Inxight MagniFinder
> 10) Quarterdeck ViruSweep (1998)
> 11) Web Turbo - Save time and money online
> 12) Serif Pageplus 3.0
> 13) Easy Photo - Organise and enhance your photos
> 14) Lotus Freelance Graphics 97 & Delphi 2
> 15) eSafe Protect - Anti-virus and Anti-Vandal Solution (1999)
> 16) Super Print 4
> 17) Micrografx Draw 3
> 18) Lotus Organizer 96 + VSFlex 3
> 19) Corel Paradox 7
> 20) Toplevel Fast Forms
> 21) Satori 1.63 - Complete Professional Graphis Package
> 22) Claris Homepage 1

Some more available that weren't on the original list:

23) Presto Photo Album - Preserve your photos for ever
24) AskSam 2 - Manage your information efficiently with this PIM
25) McAfee PGP Personal Edition
26) Photo Studio 2.02
27) Diary Companion 98 - Add-on for your organiser
28) 3D Winbench 98 - Graphics Benchmark
29) Executive Desk 5 - Personal Organiser.
30) Norton Utilities 4.0

Daniel
July 6th 03, 11:35 AM
> "Daniel" > wrote in message
> > I am clearing out a lot of CD's and have the following available.
> >
> > They are free, but I must ask for 2 x 1st class (or 3 x 2nd class) for
> each
> > CD required (Alternatively Nochex can be taken to cover this P&P
charge).

> > Most CD's are magazine cover CD's, but the software I have listed are
the
> > full versions contained on each CD.
> >
> > 1) Bryce 2 - 3D Creation and Beyond - Complete 3D Tool.
> > 2) Visual Prolog 5.1 Personal Edition - No 1 Programming Language for
> Artifical Intelligance
> > 3) Idealist 3 - The Information Manager
> > 4) 4th Dimension - Relational Database
> > 5) Filemaker Pro v2.1
> > 6) 4D First - Create Windows Databases
> > 7) Evolution Audio Lite & Image Pals 1.2
> > 8) MGI Videowave SE Plus (1997)
> > 9) Inxight MagniFinder
> > 10) Quarterdeck ViruSweep (1998)
> > 11) Web Turbo - Save time and money online
> > 12) Serif Pageplus 3.0
> > 13) Easy Photo - Organise and enhance your photos
> > 14) Lotus Freelance Graphics 97 & Delphi 2
> > 15) eSafe Protect - Anti-virus and Anti-Vandal Solution (1999)
> > 16) Super Print 4
> > 17) Micrografx Draw 3
> > 18) Lotus Organizer 96 + VSFlex 3
> > 19) Corel Paradox 7
> > 20) Toplevel Fast Forms
> > 21) Satori 1.63 - Complete Professional Graphis Package
> > 22) Claris Homepage 1
> 23) Presto Photo Album - Preserve your photos for ever
> 24) AskSam 2 - Manage your information efficiently with this PIM
> 25) McAfee PGP Personal Edition
> 26) Photo Studio 2.02
> 27) Diary Companion 98 - Add-on for your organiser
> 28) 3D Winbench 98 - Graphics Benchmark
> 29) Executive Desk 5 - Personal Organiser.
> 30) Norton Utilities 4.0

Anyone else interested, in any of these ??

Please e-mail me.

Thanks
Daniel

Google