PDA

View Full Version : Rec'd today... (4/7)

Helen Page
July 5th 03, 01:40 AM
2x fabric samples and 6x fridge magnets.

Helen Page
July 5th 03, 03:11 PM
Hiltono > wrote:
> Those fridge magnets were so poor it's just sad really, worst freebie
> ever.

Yeah... I was considering ordering but when I got the magnets I changed my
mind. I'm sure I can find better...

beanykermit
July 5th 03, 07:38 PM
"Helen Page" > wrote in message
> Helen Page > wrote:
> > 2x fabric samples and 6x fridge magnets.
>
> ...and today I got my Rolland bog roll puppet from Nouvelle!

got me rolland too! cheeky postie just left it on the doorstep without even
knocking! could of been stolen from thelittle *******s that play up our
close!

oldmolly
July 5th 03, 10:26 PM
"beanykermit" > wrote in message

> "Helen Page" > wrote in message
> > Helen Page > wrote:
> > > 2x fabric samples and 6x fridge magnets.
> >
> > ...and today I got my Rolland bog roll puppet from Nouvelle!
> >

> got me rolland too! cheeky postie just left it on the doorstep without
even
> knocking! could of(have) been stolen from (by) thelittle *******s that
play up our
> close!

Sorry, it's the teacher in me coming out :0)