PDA

View Full Version : Re: freebie fridges are dangerous!!!!!

London-BUG
July 5th 03, 02:58 PM
> Someone who works in the fire service says electrical stuff is the
> biggest cause of household fires.

Someone who works in the AA says Care are the
biggest cause of road accidents !!

Liz
July 5th 03, 06:11 PM
"London-BUG" > wrote in message
> > Someone who works in the fire service says electrical stuff is the
> > biggest cause of household fires.
>

> Someone who works in the AA says Care are the
> biggest cause of road accidents !!
>

> I think you mean CARS ? Liz

clifford cook
July 6th 03, 01:05 AM
> obivously I miss the boat on this fridge thing but how did one
> actually get it the first place?

> obivously I miss the boat on this fridge thing but how did one
> actually get it the first place?

Hi mark

You got it by placeing an order with VD and giveing a code in with your
order, and then thay sent you a free fridge which it would seem may burn
down your house owing to it haveing a 9v PSU for a 12V product. However if
you realy want one of these fridges you can buy one in your local woolies or
Big W store for £20.00, and as i have not spotted any recall notices in
ether of these places I assume the ones on sale there come with the correc
power supply. It makes you wonder if Viking Direct got there consinment of
fridges from one Mr Del Boy Trotter of Peckham Independant tradeing company
(one day we'll be Millionares)

Cliff Cook

Google