PDA

View Full Version : Personal ads - 100% totally FREE FOREVER

SarahMunchel
July 6th 03, 05:18 AM
http://4ftv.com/FreePersonals.html

Technology has separated society. Now, let it bring us back together. Never
be alone, lonely, unhappy or unsatisfied in a relationship again. MILLIONS of
people use online personals. It's an excellent, safe, and efficient way to
expand your opportunities. And, what's best is the Love Channel's are 100%
absolutely totally free FOREVER. It's...

* Free to post your ad including picture
* Free to search for matches
* Free to contact them
* Free for men and women, and everybody is welcome
* 100% totally free and will remain so forever!

We will never transform into a pay site. And there are no pop-up windows
either. That's it. No scam. It's not a porn site; just a free service
available to the public. And this posting is not commercial. We're not trying
to sell anything to you. We set it up to help people meet. Perhaps phony ads
get placed here from time to time. So, if you don't believe me, click the link
(http://4ftv.com/FreePersonals.html) and find out the truth.

If you've ever used online personals, and especially if you've ever paid for
them, then this is for you. If you've ever used or thought of using a personal
ad in the newspaper or any type of dating service, this is for you.

Don't be lonely. Nobody should have to suffer like that. And, it's just not
right to charge people money to meet somebody nice. Even if you're not lonely
- expand your opportunities. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

If you know anybody that is using or has used any type of dating service, who
might be lonely, too busy to invest a lot of time looking around for just the
right person, shy, or who might like to have more dating options, let them know
about this free service.

It is my sincere wish everybody have love and happiness in their lives!
Sarah - The Love Channel(TM) 100% totally free forever
http://4ftv.com/FreePersonals.html

I Love Tarts
July 7th 03, 10:05 PM
Bad link!

On 06 Jul 2003 03:18:14 GMT, (SarahMunchel)
wrote:

>http://4ftv.com/FreePersonals.html
>
>Technology has separated society. Now, let it bring us back together. Never
>be alone, lonely, unhappy or unsatisfied in a relationship again. MILLIONS of
>people use online personals. It's an excellent, safe, and efficient way to
>expand your opportunities. And, what's best is the Love Channel's are 100%
>absolutely totally free FOREVER. It's...
>
>* Free to post your ad including picture
>* Free to search for matches
>* Free to contact them
>* Free for men and women, and everybody is welcome
>* 100% totally free and will remain so forever!
>
>We will never transform into a pay site. And there are no pop-up windows
>either. That's it. No scam. It's not a porn site; just a free service
>available to the public. And this posting is not commercial. We're not trying
>to sell anything to you. We set it up to help people meet. Perhaps phony ads
>get placed here from time to time. So, if you don't believe me, click the link
>(http://4ftv.com/FreePersonals.html) and find out the truth.
>
>If you've ever used online personals, and especially if you've ever paid for
>them, then this is for you. If you've ever used or thought of using a personal
>ad in the newspaper or any type of dating service, this is for you.
>
>Don't be lonely. Nobody should have to suffer like that. And, it's just not
>right to charge people money to meet somebody nice. Even if you're not lonely
>- expand your opportunities. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
>

>If you know anybody that is using or has used any type of dating service, who
>might be lonely, too busy to invest a lot of time looking around for just the
>right person, shy, or who might like to have more dating options, let them know
>about this free service.
>
>It is my sincere wish everybody have love and happiness in their lives!
>Sarah - The Love Channel(TM) 100% totally free forever
>http://4ftv.com/FreePersonals.html

Google