PDA

View Full Version : Re: YEY! My good news :D

-=PrOzAk=-
July 6th 03, 02:05 PM
Not the phone :D The news of me winning one, just to clear that one up :D

--

Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
-----------------------

"-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> I won a Fanta Siemans s55 today! I'm soo excited I just had to share it!
>
> --
>

> Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
> -----------------------
> Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual pet
> (it's totally free)
> http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=temporarypro

°°°Rachel°°°
July 6th 03, 02:14 PM
Well done poppet!!

Rachel-doesnt-win-things :o(
--
~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
~ ^

"-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> Not the phone :D The news of me winning one, just to clear that one up :D
>
> --
>

> Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
> -----------------------
> Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual pet
> (it's totally free)
> http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=temporarypro
>
> "-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> > I won a Fanta Siemans s55 today! I'm soo excited I just had to share it!
> >
> > --
> >

> > Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
> > -----------------------
> > Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual pet
> > (it's totally free)
> > http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=temporarypro

pgnl
July 6th 03, 04:35 PM
Well done, I won one last week. Still entering the competition - you never
know... ;-)

Patrick
Worcs.
"mike smith" > wrote in message
> Well done! Perseverance paid off!
>
> "-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> > I won a Fanta Siemans s55 today! I'm soo excited I just had to share it!
> >
> > --
> >

> > Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
> > -----------------------
> > Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual pet
> > (it's totally free)
> > http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=temporarypro

Rachel Barratt
July 6th 03, 05:45 PM
In message >,
-=PrOzAk=- > writes
> I won a Fanta Siemans s55 today! I'm soo excited I just had to share it!
>
>--
>

>Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
>-----------------------
>Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual pet
>(it's totally free)
>http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=temporarypro

Hello Prozak,

Well done.

Rachel B.

Matt S
July 6th 03, 08:30 PM
"-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> Does the phone come with credit? And what Network cos I'll have to get a
> card ready for whe it comes :D

It doesn't come with a Sim card therefore it is not on any network.

mike smith
July 6th 03, 09:04 PM
Yes the phone is unlocked so you can use any sim card.

"-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> So it's unlocked for any network then?
>
> --
>

> Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
> -----------------------
> Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual pet
> (it's totally free)
> http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=temporarypro
>
> "Matt S" > wrote in message
> >
> > "-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> > > Does the phone come with credit? And what Network cos I'll have to get
> > > card ready for whe it comes :D
> >
> > It doesn't come with a Sim card therefore it is not on any network.

Alex
July 6th 03, 09:33 PM
"-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> I won a Fanta Siemans s55 today! I'm soo excited I just had to share it!
>
> --

I won one today too so you're obviously sharing some good luck about!!
Can't wait for it to arrive! :-)

~A~

-=PrOzAk=-
July 6th 03, 09:49 PM
Congratulations Alex!! What e-mail did you use? I used [email protected] ? I'm just
seeing if there's anything in common between them :D

--

"Alex" > wrote in message

> "-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> > I won a Fanta Siemans s55 today! I'm soo excited I just had to share it!
> >
> > --
>
> I won one today too so you're obviously sharing some good luck about!!
> Can't wait for it to arrive! :-)
>
> ~A~

Alex
July 6th 03, 10:50 PM
"-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> Congratulations Alex!! What e-mail did you use? I used [email protected] ? I'm
just
> seeing if there's anything in common between them :D
>
> --

Heheh, nope, I used a talk21 email addy, seemed to do the job though!
There's been quite a few peeps from here that have won one now, lucky eh?
:-)

~A~

Google