View Full Version : Amazon Intro Voucher?

Aiden
July 6th 03, 05:47 PM
Can any kind soul oblige, please - urgently - thanks if you can.

Ruth Mercer
July 6th 03, 06:01 PM
YGM ;0)

"Aiden" > wrote in message
> Can any kind soul oblige, please - urgently - thanks if you can.

Barry Wright
July 6th 03, 06:11 PM
Sent :)

Barry
Selling my old processors if anybody is interested.
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=bazzais&i
nclude=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

http://www.the-jigsaw.co.uk

"Aiden" > wrote in message
> Can any kind soul oblige, please - urgently - thanks if you can.

---
The outgoing mail from this machine has been scanned.

Aiden
July 6th 03, 08:04 PM
Sorry, not arrived - please remove "NOSPAM....." to email - thanks

<snip>

>"Aiden" > wrote in message
>> Can any kind soul oblige, please - urgently - thanks if you can.
>

>---
>The outgoing mail from this machine has been scanned.

bowerbird
July 6th 03, 09:56 PM
You could check your hotmail box isn't too full or post a coded addy that
you use with your isp.