PDA

View Full Version : Re: La Redoute query

Pepster
July 6th 03, 09:09 PM
I did an order that was supposidly for £20 of plus free phone, got the phone
but no discount, so phoned up and told me it was £20 off £50 order, but i
said it didnt say that on the website when I placed the order, so they say
check where you got the code from, but as I didnt have anyhting, I either
had to pay for it for send the order back.
The Pepster

"Serenity" <[email protected] off.fslife.co.uk> wrote in
message ...
> So far I've done very well with the codes,
> but recently received 1/2 an order without the discount applied.

> The rest of the order is pending.
> Has anyone been cheeky enough to complain about no discount?
> Serenity

Powerball3
July 6th 03, 09:42 PM
what codes have you used?????
if you can help me in that Dwept.

TIA
Antony
(Totally titsed off with his Girlfriend)
and looking for better!!!!

Any offers
male 32yrs young free n single!
Pleeeeeze

"Serenity" <[email protected] off.fslife.co.uk> wrote in message
> So far I've done very well with the codes,
> but recently received 1/2 an order without the discount applied.
> The rest of the order is pending.
> Has anyone been cheeky enough to complain about no discount?
> Serenity

Serenity
July 7th 03, 01:41 PM
I've sucessfully used:

2542
2593

The one that doesn't seem to have worked is:
2631

Serenity

"Serenity" <[email protected] off.fslife.co.uk> wrote in
message ...
> So far I've done very well with the codes,
> but recently received 1/2 an order without the discount applied.
> The rest of the order is pending.
> Has anyone been cheeky enough to complain about no discount?
> Serenity

Google