PDA

View Full Version : Free vaginal speculum

Funny Lady
July 6th 03, 10:35 PM
http://www.pelicanhealthcare.co.uk/request2.htm

enjoy your freebie !

°°°Rachel°°°
July 6th 03, 10:43 PM
Huh!?!

Rachel-rereads-the-subject-wondering-what-has-become-of-the-world-of-freebie
~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
~ ^

"Funny Lady" > wrote in message
om...
> http://www.pelicanhealthcare.co.uk/request2.htm
>
> enjoy your freebie !

Hiltono
July 7th 03, 01:35 AM
I think I speak for all blokes when I say, WTF is a speculium?!?!!?!?!

Hilt

"°°°Rachel°°°" > wrote in message
> Huh!?!

Rachel-rereads-the-subject-wondering-what-has-become-of-the-world-of-freebie
> ~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
> ~ ^
>
> "Funny Lady" > wrote in message
> om...
> > http://www.pelicanhealthcare.co.uk/request2.htm
> >
> > enjoy your freebie !

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
July 7th 03, 03:30 AM
Ooooooooooooo Me don't like them :¬(

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
July 7th 03, 07:47 AM
http://www.paramountpleasures.co.uk/speculum.html

*Gemz*
July 7th 03, 12:35 PM
Hm, the phrase "Open Wide" springs to mind........ !

Gem :)

"Hiltono" > wrote in message
> I think I speak for all blokes when I say, WTF is a speculium?!?!!?!?!
>
> Hilt
>
> "°°°Rachel°°°" > wrote in message
> > Huh!?!

Rachel-rereads-the-subject-wondering-what-has-become-of-the-world-of-freebie
> > --
> > ~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
> > ~ ^
> >
> > "Funny Lady" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > http://www.pelicanhealthcare.co.uk/request2.htm
> > >
> > > enjoy your freebie !

Mark of Destiny
July 7th 03, 01:08 PM
>Hm, the phrase "Open Wide" springs to mind........ !
>
>Gem :)

And if the phrase echoes back, well......
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always
got." Susan Jeffries

Rev John
July 7th 03, 10:16 PM
I thought it was an ice pop??

"°°°Rachel°°°" > wrote in message
> Blimey! Its used as a sex toy! The practice nurse must be having a whale
> of a time when she doesn't have any customers!!
> --
> ~ ^
>
> "-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-" > wrote in message
> > http://www.paramountpleasures.co.uk/speculum.html