Heather-SCOTGIRL
July 7th 03, 10:35 AM
nair hair removing sample

www.nair.co.uk

some "rude" catalogues from www.catalink.co.uk

nightsolutions from www.goldshieldelite.org.uk a win in a competition

heather......look below
--=20
It's the possible prize in this new email prize game called a =
winningnote. It means that you and I could each WIN a tub of Mackie's =
Ice Cream worth =A32.79 There's no catch, all you have to do to find out =
if we win is=20
Please click here
http://www.winningnote.com/Mackies/klickcheck.html?id=3D35&sender=3Dscotg=
, or send a blank email to =
[email protected] .com to check if you =
win with your sender

Emma
July 7th 03, 10:52 AM
Heather-SCOTGIRL > wrote:
>nair hair removing sample

Yep, got that - decent sized sachet for a freebie too!

--
Emma http://altgallery.shows.it
The Chocolate Monster http://chocmonster.rules.it

Helen Page
July 7th 03, 01:36 PM
Flexitol heel balm (3 sachets) and Planet Jemma lip balm (really nice with a
delicate vanilla flavour - perfect!)

Shorthouse
July 8th 03, 04:46 PM
In an idle moment on Tue, 8 Jul 2003 14:57:40 +0100, "Helen Page"
> wrote:

>And today I got a little tube of Eumo base (cream for dry skin)

Snap!

The trials begin, just my left elbow to start with......

Shorthouse

Join the fight against SPAM!
One month FREE spam protection at http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnetsig/
Use referral code: 0fx4hl

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
August 27th 03, 09:15 PM
Nope Borg love , offer's ended sowwy

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
August 27th 03, 09:15 PM
Nope Borg love , offer's ended sowwy

::compynei::
August 27th 03, 10:05 PM
Never got my tshirt either!

--
skater boi

Hey! Theres a dress code ... before emailing remove your clothes
"Paul Bines" > wrote in message
> I'm still waiting for my free Tee-shirt...
>
> However, in the post this morning I got a pack of Kettle Mediteranean
crisps
> (Feta and Olive Oil flavour) in a nice box (would rather have the bowl
they
> never sent me!) and three pairs of Douglas socks - still waiting on the
tea
> towels.
> Noticed that the socks have gone again on the Douglasworld website -
> presumably everyone has been ordering them!
> Au Res.,
> Paul
>
> --
> http://www.efbenson.co.uk/
> http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines
> http://www.convergent-diversity.co.uk/

::compynei::
August 27th 03, 10:05 PM
Never got my tshirt either!

--

"Paul Bines" > wrote in message
> I'm still waiting for my free Tee-shirt...
>
> However, in the post this morning I got a pack of Kettle Mediteranean
crisps
> (Feta and Olive Oil flavour) in a nice box (would rather have the bowl
they
> never sent me!) and three pairs of Douglas socks - still waiting on the
tea
> towels.
> Noticed that the socks have gone again on the Douglasworld website -
> presumably everyone has been ordering them!
> Au Res.,
> Paul
>
> --
> http://www.efbenson.co.uk/
> http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines
> http://www.convergent-diversity.co.uk/

bluett
August 27th 03, 11:26 PM
I didn't get my T-shirt either. East Anglia location if any of our locations
make any difference. IE certain postcode being selected to receive freebie
or whatever. But, yes, I received 3 pairs of douglasworld socks this
morning. I also ordered a tea-towel and no sign of that yet. But, hey, I
must thank this newsgroup for notifying me of douglasworld doing stuff again
as otherwise I'd have missed out. Sorry for those that have.

"::compynei::" > wrote in message
> Never got my tshirt either!
>
> --
> skater boi
>
> Hey! Theres a dress code ... before emailing remove your clothes
> "Paul Bines" > wrote in message
> > I'm still waiting for my free Tee-shirt...
> >
> > However, in the post this morning I got a pack of Kettle Mediteranean
> crisps
> > (Feta and Olive Oil flavour) in a nice box (would rather have the bowl
> they
> > never sent me!) and three pairs of Douglas socks - still waiting on the
> tea
> > towels.
> > Noticed that the socks have gone again on the Douglasworld website -
> > presumably everyone has been ordering them!
> > Au Res.,
> > Paul
> >
> > --
> > http://www.efbenson.co.uk/
> > http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines
> > http://www.convergent-diversity.co.uk/

Emma
August 28th 03, 10:09 AM
Paul Bines > wrote:
>However, in the post this morning I got a pack of Kettle Mediteranean crisps
>(Feta and Olive Oil flavour) in a nice box (would rather have the bowl they
>never sent me!)

Same here but the crisps were nice!

>and three pairs of Douglas socks - still waiting on the tea
>towels.

Got an apron last week, socks this and still awaiting a tea
towel - thanks Douglas!

--

Paul Bines > wrote:
>However, in the post this morning I got a pack of Kettle Mediteranean crisps
>(Feta and Olive Oil flavour) in a nice box (would rather have the bowl they
>never sent me!)

Same here but the crisps were nice!

>and three pairs of Douglas socks - still waiting on the tea
>towels.

Got an apron last week, socks this and still awaiting a tea
towel - thanks Douglas!

--
Emma http://altgallery.shows.it
The Chocolate Monster http://chocmonster.rules.it
http://www.orbitvehicles.co.uk

Paul Bines
September 3rd 03, 07:20 PM
If you go to their website http://www.redoute.co.uk and register, you'll be
offer codes.
I bought some undies with the £10 off voucher and got the 'phone and free
P&P, then they sent me the cookpot code so I bought a pack of socks and got
free p&P and 20% off!
I assume the offers will dry up eventually but, while they keep on sending
them, I'll keep on taking advantage! (The socks and undies aren't bad!)
Au Res.,
Paul

--
http://www.efbenson.co.uk/