PDA

View Full Version : free jigsaw catalogue

Heather-SCOTGIRL
July 7th 03, 02:04 PM
FREE CATALOGUE
Please fill in the request form and we will post one out to you.
http://www.jigsawpuzzlesdirect.co.uk/catalogue.asp
--=20
EXTRA COMPETITION BELOW--=20
It's the possible prize in this new email prize game called a =
winningnote. It means that you and I could each WIN a tub of Mackie's =
Ice Cream worth =A32.79 There's no catch, all you have to do to find out =
if we win is=20
Please CLICK HERE
=
http://www.winningnote.com/Mackies/klickcheck.html?id=3D35&sender=3Dscotg=
, or send a blank email to =
[email protected] .com to check if you =
win with your sender

good luck
heather

keith
July 7th 03, 02:54 PM
Just clicked and it said i wes a winner, they are going to email both of us
Keith

EXTRA COMPETITION BELOW--
It's the possible prize in this new email prize game called a winningnote. It means that you and I could each WIN a tub of Mackie's
Ice Cream worth £2.79 There's no catch, all you have to do to find out if we win is
Please CLICK HERE
, or send a blank email to
[email protected] .com to check if you win with your sender

good luck
heather

Heather-SCOTGIRL
July 7th 03, 06:23 PM
cool thanks Keith lovely jubbley ;)

come you lot try and win some ice cream

heatherxx

"keith" > wrote in message =
> Just clicked and it said i wes a winner, they are going to email both =
of us
> Keith
>=20
> EXTRA COMPETITION BELOW--=20
> It's the possible prize in this new email prize game called a =
winningnote. It means that you and I could each WIN a tub of Mackie's
> Ice Cream worth =A32.79 There's no catch, all you have to do to find =
out if we win is
> Please CLICK HERE
> =
http://www.winningnote.com/Mackies/klickcheck.html?id=3D35&sender=3Dscotg=
, or send a blank email to
> [email protected] .com to check if you =
win with your sender
>=20
>=20
> good luck
> heather
>=20

Clive Savage
July 8th 03, 02:04 AM
On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 17:23:24 +0100, "Heather-SCOTGIRL"
> wrote:

>cool thanks Keith lovely jubbley ;)
>
>come you lot try and win some ice cream
>
>heatherxx