PDA

View Full Version : Bargain :Marks & Spencer Vouchers worth 200 GBP

!............®.............!
July 7th 03, 04:01 PM
Hi everyone,

I have vouchers worth 200 GBP from M&S, and I want to sell them off for
170(or near offer) ,With the sale at M&S (upto 50%) , this is a good
bargain. anyone interested or has an offer , please feel free to do drop a
mail at , thx

Raiden
July 7th 03, 04:14 PM
!............®.............! wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have vouchers worth 200 GBP from M&S, and I want to sell them off
> for 170(or near offer) ,With the sale at M&S (upto 50%) , this is a
> good bargain. anyone interested or has an offer , please feel free
> to do drop a mail at , thx

I'll have them for free seeing as you posted this to a freebies group?

--
Earn money by clicking banner ads and getting a cut of the ad revenue.
http://tinyurl.com/f6y5 [you can even get paid via PayPal] Remove your

-=PrOzAk=-
July 7th 03, 04:43 PM
You should have just ignored it, he's been spamming other groups with this.

"Raiden" > wrote in message
> !............®.............! wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I have vouchers worth 200 GBP from M&S, and I want to sell them off
> > for 170(or near offer) ,With the sale at M&S (upto 50%) , this is a
> > good bargain. anyone interested or has an offer , please feel free
> > to do drop a mail at , thx
>
> I'll have them for free seeing as you posted this to a freebies group?
>
> --
> Earn money by clicking banner ads and getting a cut of the ad revenue.
> http://tinyurl.com/f6y5 [you can even get paid via PayPal] Remove your
> ******** to email me!

!............®.............!
July 7th 03, 04:44 PM
lol.. I made sure to mention Bargain in the subject :))

"Raiden" > wrote in message
> !............®.............! wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I have vouchers worth 200 GBP from M&S, and I want to sell them off
> > for 170(or near offer) ,With the sale at M&S (upto 50%) , this is a
> > good bargain. anyone interested or has an offer , please feel free
> > to do drop a mail at , thx
>
> I'll have them for free seeing as you posted this to a freebies group?
>
> --
> Earn money by clicking banner ads and getting a cut of the ad revenue.
> http://tinyurl.com/f6y5 [you can even get paid via PayPal] Remove your
> ******** to email me!

!............®.............!
July 7th 03, 04:47 PM
ROTFL
isn't it time for ur medications ??

"-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> You should have just ignored it, he's been spamming other groups with
this.

> "Raiden" > wrote in message
> > !............®.............! wrote:
> > > Hi everyone,
> > >
> > > I have vouchers worth 200 GBP from M&S, and I want to sell them off
> > > for 170(or near offer) ,With the sale at M&S (upto 50%) , this is a
> > > good bargain. anyone interested or has an offer , please feel free
> > > to do drop a mail at , thx
> >
> > I'll have them for free seeing as you posted this to a freebies group?
> >
> > --
> > Earn money by clicking banner ads and getting a cut of the ad revenue.
> > http://tinyurl.com/f6y5 [you can even get paid via PayPal] Remove your
> > ******** to email me!

*Gemz*
July 7th 03, 05:06 PM
I think you're looking for news:alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains -
this is a FREEBIE newsgroup.

Gemz.

!............®.............!
July 7th 03, 05:09 PM
I think you're looking for this
http://hugo.cardmine.net/en/index.php

there u go, a freebie , just for u :))

"*Gemz*" > wrote in message
> I think you're looking for news:alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains -
> this is a FREEBIE newsgroup.
>
> Gemz.

°°°Rachel°°°
July 7th 03, 07:53 PM
Nobba.
--
~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
~ ^

> I think you're looking for this
> http://hugo.cardmine.net/en/index.php
>
> there u go, a freebie , just for u :))
>

> "*Gemz*" > wrote in message
> > I think you're looking for
news:alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains -
> > this is a FREEBIE newsgroup.
> >
> > Gemz.

Google