PDA

View Full Version : Free things, best of!

Lynn
July 7th 03, 05:31 PM
New on this group, what are the best free things people have come across.
Looking for suitcase, weekends away, things like that if possible..

°°°Rachel°°°
July 7th 03, 08:00 PM
*s*******

Hi Lynn!

Personally I'm after a nice sporty car, penthouse, villa in the Caribbean
and money tree.

Ill post a list of the usual freebies that send for newbies. Enjoy the
freebies poppet!

Rachel-introduces-herself-and-her-lovely-puddy-tat-Pickie xx
--
~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
~ ^

"Lynn" > wrote in message
. ..
> New on this group, what are the best free things people have come across.
> Looking for suitcase, weekends away, things like that if possible..

Psychocaveman
July 7th 03, 08:37 PM
Best to remove the spamno from email......i'll have one too if you dont mind

"°°°Rachel°°°" > wrote in message
> *s*******
>
> Hi Lynn!
>
> Personally I'm after a nice sporty car, penthouse, villa in the Caribbean
> and money tree.
>
> Ill post a list of the usual freebies that send for newbies. Enjoy the
> freebies poppet!
>
> Rachel-introduces-herself-and-her-lovely-puddy-tat-Pickie xx
> --
> ~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
> ~ ^
>
> "Lynn" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > New on this group, what are the best free things people have come
across.
> > Looking for suitcase, weekends away, things like that if possible..

Peter Gosling
July 7th 03, 09:46 PM
"Psychocaveman" > wrote in message
. ..
> Best to remove the spamno from email......i'll have one too if you dont
mind

> "°°°Rachel°°°" > wrote in message
> > *s*******
> >
> > Hi Lynn!
> >
> > Personally I'm after a nice sporty car, penthouse, villa in the
Caribbean
> > and money tree.
> >
> > Ill post a list of the usual freebies that send for newbies. Enjoy the
> > freebies poppet!
> >
> > Rachel-introduces-herself-and-her-lovely-puddy-tat-Pickie xx
> > --
> > ~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
> > ~ ^
> >
> > "Lynn" > wrote in message
> > . ..
> > > New on this group, what are the best free things people have come
> across.
> > > Looking for suitcase, weekends away, things like that if possible..

and me please

Peter Gosling
July 7th 03, 09:56 PM
"Psychocaveman" > wrote in message
. ..
> Best to remove the spamno from email......i'll have one too if you dont
mind

> "°°°Rachel°°°" > wrote in message
> > *s*******
> >
> > Hi Lynn!
> >
> > Personally I'm after a nice sporty car, penthouse, villa in the
Caribbean
> > and money tree.
> >
> > Ill post a list of the usual freebies that send for newbies. Enjoy the
> > freebies poppet!
> >
> > Rachel-introduces-herself-and-her-lovely-puddy-tat-Pickie xx
> > --
> > ~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
> > ~ ^
> >
> > "Lynn" > wrote in message
> > . ..
> > > New on this group, what are the best free things people have come
> across.
> > > Looking for suitcase, weekends away, things like that if possible..

me too please

°°°Rachel°°°
July 8th 03, 12:10 AM
Ok poppets! sent!
--
~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
~ ^

"Peter Gosling" > wrote in message
> "Psychocaveman" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > Best to remove the spamno from email......i'll have one too if you dont
> mind
> >

> > "°°°Rachel°°°" > wrote in message
> > > *s*******
> > >
> > > Hi Lynn!
> > >
> > > Personally I'm after a nice sporty car, penthouse, villa in the
> Caribbean
> > > and money tree.
> > >
> > > Ill post a list of the usual freebies that send for newbies. Enjoy
the
> > > freebies poppet!
> > >
> > > Rachel-introduces-herself-and-her-lovely-puddy-tat-Pickie xx
> > > --
> > > ~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
> > > ~ ^
> > >
> > > "Lynn" > wrote in message
> > > . ..
> > across.
> > > >

> me too please

Hiltono
July 8th 03, 01:12 AM
oh oh me too!!
Just no speculum's thanks :)

Hilt

"°°°Rachel°°°" > wrote in message
> Ok poppets! sent!
> --
> ~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
> ~ ^
>
> "Peter Gosling" > wrote in message
> > "Psychocaveman" > wrote in message
> > . ..
> > > Best to remove the spamno from email......i'll have one too if you
dont
> > mind

> > Caribbean

> the

> > > across.
> > > > >

> > me too please

Paul Ryan
July 8th 03, 03:40 AM
> *s*******
>
> Hi Lynn!
>
> Personally I'm after a nice sporty car, penthouse, villa in the Caribbean
> and money tree.

I'm after a bouncy castle.

Paul

Paul Ryan
July 8th 03, 05:05 PM
> Ooh we had an adult bouncy castle at the bosses barbecue a couple of
summers
> ago - fantastic :)
> He also hired these big sumo suit things - yes, we did all try going on
the
> bouncy castle in the sumo suits.... ;-)

I went on one last bank holiday at a pub, and I'm 26! I also went on the
bungee run. Went on a bouncy castle on the Jubilee bank holiday too, and I
was on it all day!

Paul

Monty
July 8th 03, 05:50 PM
On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 16:05:44 +0100, "Paul Ryan" >
wrote:

>> Ooh we had an adult bouncy castle at the bosses barbecue a couple of
>summers
>> ago - fantastic :)
>> He also hired these big sumo suit things - yes, we did all try going on
>the
>> bouncy castle in the sumo suits.... ;-)
>
>I went on one last bank holiday at a pub, and I'm 26! I also went on the
>bungee run. Went on a bouncy castle on the Jubilee bank holiday too, and I
>was on it all day!
>
>Paul

Some people never grow up do they .
Monty .