PDA

View Full Version : FREE: Lettering Stencils - Pack with 2 in.

Daniel
July 7th 03, 09:50 PM
FREE: Lettering Stencils - Pack with 2 in. - 10mm & 20mm sizes.
I am clearing out a lot of items and have the above available.

They are free, but I must ask for 2 x 1st class (or 3 x 2nd class) for each
required (Alternatively Nochex/Fastpay can be taken to cover this P&P
charge).

Please e-mail me if you are interested.

Thanks
Daniel

Monty
July 8th 03, 12:26 AM
On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 20:50:02 +0100, "Daniel" >
wrote:

>FREE: Lettering Stencils - Pack with 2 in. - 10mm & 20mm sizes.
>I am clearing out a lot of items and have the above available.
>
>They are free, but I must ask for 2 x 1st class (or 3 x 2nd class) for each
>required (Alternatively Nochex/Fastpay can be taken to cover this P&P
>charge).
>
>Please e-mail me if you are interested.
>
>Thanks
>Daniel

You are starting to get annoying with all this why don't you get a
stall on a car boot or something .
Monty .

Google