PDA

View Full Version : affiliate and referal postings

Heather-SCOTGIRL
July 8th 03, 09:54 AM
Can I request politely if you are wanting referrals and links to =
affiliates that you post in your signature.

no need to flame me for this but I would appreciate this aswell as =
others on the newsgroup.that way we get to choose if we want to sign up =
to the link or not.

thanks in advance

heatherxx
--=20
EXTRA COMPETITION BELOW--=20
It's the possible prize in this new email prize game called a =
winningnote. It means that you and I could each WIN a tub of Mackie's =
Ice Cream worth =A32.79 There's no catch, all you have to do to find out =
if we win is=20
Please CLICK HERE
=
http://www.winningnote.com/Mackies/klickcheck.html?id=3D35&sender=3Dscotg=
, or send a blank email to =
[email protected] .com to check if you =
win with your sender

Google