PDA

View Full Version : reieved from courier

Heather-SCOTGIRL
July 8th 03, 11:19 AM
medical samples I ordered from salts healthcare came from 48 HOUR =
courier

www.salts.com

very fast I must say and came in two medium size parcels, good size =
samples

heatherxx

--=20
EXTRA COMPETITION BELOW--=20
It's the possible prize in this new email prize game called a =
winningnote. It means that you and I could each WIN a tub of Mackie's =
Ice Cream worth =A32.79 There's no catch, all you have to do to find out =
if we win is=20
Please CLICK HERE
=
http://www.winningnote.com/Mackies/klickcheck.html?id=3D35&sender=3Dscotg=
, or send a blank email to =
[email protected] .com to check if you =
win with your sender

Heather-SCOTGIRL
July 8th 03, 12:35 PM
said on the parcel www.salts.com