PDA

View Full Version : Re: Thinking Of joining Clix

-=PrOzAk=-
July 8th 03, 02:26 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

--

Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
-----------------------

"Bill gates" > wrote in message
. ..
> if your thinking of joining clix, please use this link.

http://www.clix.co.uk/join.php?rid=342&sec=58238e9ae2dd305d79c2ebc8c1883422

Powerball3
July 8th 03, 02:46 PM
<POWERBALL3> STICKS HIS HEAD OUT OF THE WINDOW AN PUKES!!!!!!

BLURRRRRRGHHH

"-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
> GGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
>
> --
>

> Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
> -----------------------
> Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual pet
> (it's totally free)
> http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=temporarypro
>
> "Bill gates" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > if your thinking of joining clix, please use this link.
> >

> http://www.clix.co.uk/join.php?rid=342&sec=58238e9ae2dd305d79c2ebc8c1883422

Barry Wright
July 8th 03, 04:38 PM
FFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTT
SSSSPPPPPAAAATTTTTEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSPPPPPAAAA AAATTTTTTEEEEERRRRRRRR
PPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

"Powerball3" > wrote in message
> <POWERBALL3> STICKS HIS HEAD OUT OF THE WINDOW AN PUKES!!!!!!
>
> BLURRRRRRGHHH
>

> "-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
> > GGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
> >
> > --
> >

> > Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
> > -----------------------
> > Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual pet
> > (it's totally free)
> > http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=temporarypro
> >
> > "Bill gates" > wrote in message
> > . ..
> > > if your thinking of joining clix, please use this link.

http://www.clix.co.uk/join.php?rid=342&sec=58238e9ae2dd305d79c2ebc8c1883422

---
The outgoing mail from this machine has been scanned.

Barry Wright
July 8th 03, 04:39 PM
Just like 'Bill Gates' to come up with an idea someone already had.

. ..