PDA

View Full Version : Free T-Shirt

-=PrOzAk=-
July 8th 03, 04:37 PM
I just got this e-mail so I'm referring it to you guys, it all looks good
and genuine and mine should be on it's way.

We're serious - we've got a free t-shirt for every single Informer thanks to
our mates at 21st Century Fox. To get your hands on one all you need to do
is go to www.dubit.co.uk/agent and register to become a secret agent. You
can log on using your Informer username and password and then click on
'Become an Undercover Agent'

If you're already part of the Cody Banks street team one of these is already
on it's way to you.

You can also win MP3 players and monoculars by getting others to register on
the site!
> If you want you can put my reffer ID in there but either way is fine you
still get a T-shirt :D My refferer code is 22066

But sign up now and get your free t-shirt now

Best wishes

The Informer Team

Lets hope this comes eh! :D
--

Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
-----------------------

Martin. S
July 8th 03, 07:23 PM
"coulthard" > wrote in message

> "-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> > I just got this e-mail so I'm referring it to you guys, it all looks
good
> > and genuine and mine should be on it's way.
> >
> > We're serious - we've got a free t-shirt for every single Informer
thanks
> > our mates at 21st Century Fox. To get your hands on one all you need to
> do
> > is go to www.dubit.co.uk/agent and register to become a secret agent.
You
> > can log on using your Informer username and password and then click on
> > 'Become an Undercover Agent'
> >
> > If you're already part of the Cody Banks street team one of these is
> already
> > on it's way to you.
> >
> > You can also win MP3 players and monoculars by getting others to
register
> on
> > the site!
> > > If you want you can put my reffer ID in there but either way is fine
you
> > still get a T-shirt :D My refferer code is 22066
> >
> > But sign up now and get your free t-shirt now
> >
> > Best wishes
> >
> > The Informer Team
>
> Thanks for the link
>
> They only asked for my post code, so I am not sure how they would know my
> exact address to send a t shirt to.

well, they *are* secret agents :-)

Andre Boyle
July 8th 03, 07:30 PM
Hey there,

Were you not the one who got at me for spamming this same referral offer?

Dre

"-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> I just got this e-mail so I'm referring it to you guys, it all looks good
> and genuine and mine should be on it's way.
>
> We're serious - we've got a free t-shirt for every single Informer thanks
> our mates at 21st Century Fox. To get your hands on one all you need to
do
> is go to www.dubit.co.uk/agent and register to become a secret agent. You
> can log on using your Informer username and password and then click on
> 'Become an Undercover Agent'
>
> If you're already part of the Cody Banks street team one of these is
already
> on it's way to you.
>
> You can also win MP3 players and monoculars by getting others to register
on
> the site!
> > If you want you can put my reffer ID in there but either way is fine you
> still get a T-shirt :D My refferer code is 22066
>
> But sign up now and get your free t-shirt now
>
> Best wishes
>
> The Informer Team
>

> Lets hope this comes eh! :D
> --
>

> Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
> -----------------------
> Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual pet
> (it's totally free)
> http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=temporarypro

-=PrOzAk=-
July 8th 03, 07:32 PM
Yeah I was the one that had a moan, that was because when you were doing it
the only person that benefitted was you. This is a freebie group and I have
posted details on how everyone can get something!

--

"Andre Boyle" > wrote in message
> Hey there,
>
> Were you not the one who got at me for spamming this same referral offer?
>
> Dre
>

> "-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> > I just got this e-mail so I'm referring it to you guys, it all looks
good
> > and genuine and mine should be on it's way.
> >
> > We're serious - we've got a free t-shirt for every single Informer
thanks
> > our mates at 21st Century Fox. To get your hands on one all you need to
> do
> > is go to www.dubit.co.uk/agent and register to become a secret agent.
You
> > can log on using your Informer username and password and then click on
> > 'Become an Undercover Agent'
> >
> > If you're already part of the Cody Banks street team one of these is
> already
> > on it's way to you.
> >
> > You can also win MP3 players and monoculars by getting others to
register
> on
> > the site!
> > > If you want you can put my reffer ID in there but either way is fine
you
> > still get a T-shirt :D My refferer code is 22066
> >
> > But sign up now and get your free t-shirt now
> >
> > Best wishes
> >
> > The Informer Team
> >

> > Lets hope this comes eh! :D
> > --
> >

> > Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
> > -----------------------
> > Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual pet
> > (it's totally free)
> > http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=temporarypro

Jamie
July 8th 03, 07:33 PM
You have to click on "Become And Undercover Agent", as saif by the original
poster

You can fill in your full address then

Jamie

I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Andre Boyle
July 8th 03, 07:37 PM
-=PrOzAk=-,

There is nothing really extra in the information that you provided. I am NOT
getting into some sort of war about this. But needless to say you have
simply point people to exactly the same that I did. Sure, I asked them to
fill-in my referral details but they didin't have to. If someone goes to
this group and simply creates an account, without a referral, there is
nothing to be gained. So to get something from this site you MUST refer
people. This is NOT a freebie, I repeat NOT A FREEBIE. If you do not treat
this as a referral program (which it is, I know this because, use I've
spoken today to the development manager on the phone about site problems)
you simply cannot get anything from this.

I hope I've made my position clear on this. You have not provided a freebie
to the group, you've just re-iterate information from several posts down.

Dre

"-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> Yeah I was the one that had a moan, that was because when you were doing
it
> the only person that benefitted was you. This is a freebie group and I
have
> posted details on how everyone can get something!
>

> --
>

> Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
> -----------------------
> Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual pet
> (it's totally free)
> http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=temporarypro
>
> "Andre Boyle" > wrote in message
> > Hey there,
> >
> > Were you not the one who got at me for spamming this same referral
offer?

> > Dre
> >

> > "-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> > > I just got this e-mail so I'm referring it to you guys, it all looks
> good
> > > and genuine and mine should be on it's way.
> > >
> > > We're serious - we've got a free t-shirt for every single Informer
> thanks
> > > our mates at 21st Century Fox. To get your hands on one all you need
> > do
> > > is go to www.dubit.co.uk/agent and register to become a secret agent.
> You
> > > can log on using your Informer username and password and then click on
> > > 'Become an Undercover Agent'
> > >
> > > If you're already part of the Cody Banks street team one of these is
> > already
> > > on it's way to you.
> > >
> > > You can also win MP3 players and monoculars by getting others to
> register
> > on
> > > the site!
> you
> > > still get a T-shirt :D My refferer code is 22066
> > >
> > > But sign up now and get your free t-shirt now
> > >
> > > Best wishes
> > >
> > > The Informer Team
> > >

> > > Lets hope this comes eh! :D
> > > --
> > >

> > > Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
> > > -----------------------
> > > Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual
pet
> > > (it's totally free)
> > > http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=temporarypro

clara10
July 8th 03, 08:03 PM
done...me next 17783

Jamie > wrote in message
> I signed up!
>
> Can someone use my secret agent referal code next? It's 21665!
>
> Thanks
>
> Jamie :o)
>

> ************************************************** ****
> I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

-=PrOzAk=-
July 8th 03, 10:09 PM
Your probably thinking your clever right now with all that but It seems you
failed to read the e-mail! It states that to get a FREE I repeat FREE
t-shirt, all you have to do is sign up, that is what a true freebie is,
yours was a refferal system. Also seen as though you didn't read the
original posting I've quoted a special exert for you below.

"To get your hands on one all you need to do
is go to www.dubit.co.uk/agent and register to become a secret agent"

Please don't think that you proved I was a hypocrite because I posted
something very different to what you did. The only similarity being the same
company.

"Andre Boyle" > wrote in message
> -=PrOzAk=-,
>
> There is nothing really extra in the information that you provided. I am
NOT
> getting into some sort of war about this. But needless to say you have
> simply point people to exactly the same that I did. Sure, I asked them to
> fill-in my referral details but they didin't have to. If someone goes to
> this group and simply creates an account, without a referral, there is
> nothing to be gained. So to get something from this site you MUST refer
> people. This is NOT a freebie, I repeat NOT A FREEBIE. If you do not treat
> this as a referral program (which it is, I know this because, use I've
> spoken today to the development manager on the phone about site problems)
> you simply cannot get anything from this.
>
> I hope I've made my position clear on this. You have not provided a
freebie
> to the group, you've just re-iterate information from several posts down.
>
> Dre
>
> "-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> > Yeah I was the one that had a moan, that was because when you were doing
> it
> > the only person that benefitted was you. This is a freebie group and I
> have
> > posted details on how everyone can get something!
> >

> > --
> >

> > Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
> > -----------------------
> > Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual pet
> > (it's totally free)
> > http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=temporarypro
> >
> > "Andre Boyle" > wrote in message
> > > Hey there,
> > >
> > > Were you not the one who got at me for spamming this same referral
> offer?
> > >
> > > Dre

> > good

> > thanks
> > > do
> > You

> > > already

> > register
> > > on
> > you

> pet

Suzie
July 8th 03, 10:13 PM
Actually, I didn't see anything on the site about getting a free tshirt. =
You get a free tshirt if you recommend friends...

Please correct me if i'm worng!

Suzie
"-=3DPrOzAk=3D-" > wrote in message =
> [...]
> > you simply cannot get anything from this.
> >
> > I hope I've made my position clear on this. You have not provided a
> freebie
> > to the group, you've just re-iterate information from several posts =
down.

> > Dre
> >
> > "-=3DPrOzAk=3D-" > wrote in message
> > > Yeah I was the one that had a moan, that was because when you were =
doing
> > it
> > > the only person that benefitted was you. This is a freebie group =
and I
> > have
> > > posted details on how everyone can get something!
> > >

> > > --
> > >

> > > Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
> > > -----------------------
> > > Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own =

message
> > > good

Informer
> > > thanks
> need
> agent.
> > > You
> on

> > > register
> fine
> > > you

Your-Wallet
Virtual
> > pet
> > > > >

>=20
>=20

Paul Bines
July 9th 03, 12:15 AM
I agree - the way your email is worded, it does suggest that you will get a
free tee-shirt without having to refer people - however, I suspect that you
HAVE to be a member of Dubit first.
If you're not, and you follow the link in the email, then you have to get
referrals to get the Teeshirt (and rather a lot too!)

So, no, you're not hypocritical, but Andre is right too - you DO need
referrals if you're not already an 'Informer'

Au Res.,
Paul

Paranoid Pearl
July 9th 03, 03:41 PM
Okie! I'm jumping on the bandwagon too.........

My secret code for you to sign up under is:~

37846

Thanks

Pearl xx

~KatweaZZel~
July 10th 03, 02:51 AM
"Paranoid Pearl" > wrote in message
> Okie! I'm jumping on the bandwagon too.........
>

> My secret code for you to sign up under is:~
>

> 37846

Why ask other to signup for you why not do the work yourselves?

Jonny
July 10th 03, 03:11 AM
"~KatweaZZel~" > wrote in message
. au...
> "Paranoid Pearl" > wrote in message
> > Okie! I'm jumping on the bandwagon too.........
> >

> > My secret code for you to sign up under is:~
> >

> > 37846
>

> Why ask other to signup for you why not do the work yourselves?

Before I sign up for this, I would like to hear from anyone who has actually
recieved the T-shirt.
Loads of folk have mentioned it, but nobody has actually said they have got
one yet.

-=PrOzAk=-
July 10th 03, 12:13 PM
I'll let you know when it comes, I was joined from the beggining so I should
be one of the first to recieve if it does come.

"Jonny" > wrote in message

> "~KatweaZZel~" > wrote in message
> . au...
> > "Paranoid Pearl" > wrote in message
> > > Okie! I'm jumping on the bandwagon too.........
> > >

> > > My secret code for you to sign up under is:~
> > >

> > > 37846
> >

> > Why ask other to signup for you why not do the work yourselves?
>
> Before I sign up for this, I would like to hear from anyone who has
actually
> recieved the T-shirt.
> Loads of folk have mentioned it, but nobody has actually said they have
got
> one yet.

Omair
July 13th 03, 02:35 PM
"-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> I'll let you know when it comes, I was joined from the beggining so I should
> be one of the first to recieve if it does come.
>
> Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual pet
> (it's totally free)
> http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=temporarypro
>
> "Jonny" > wrote in message
> >
> > "~KatweaZZel~" > wrote in message
> > . au...

I've also just been recruited.
My secret code for you to sign up is 58349
Omair

Google