PDA

View Full Version : new poll on my voice

coulthard
July 8th 03, 04:56 PM
new poll on myvoice. About 1500 people have filled it in. So 1500 to go.

Eric Jones
July 8th 03, 07:08 PM
2686 by 17.53
Eric
"coulthard" > wrote in message
> new poll on myvoice. About 1500 people have filled it in. So 1500 to go.

Rev John
July 8th 03, 08:02 PM
Well, ya get points for surveys, and if yer lucky they send you to the
canaries for a family hol, well they did me anyways
;)
"-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> What exactly is my voice? Should I join? What do I get? What do I do to
get
> it?
>
> --
>

> Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
> -----------------------
> Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual pet
> (it's totally free)
> http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=temporarypro
>
> "coulthard" > wrote in message
> > new poll on myvoice. About 1500 people have filled it in. So 1500 to
go.

Andre Boyle
July 8th 03, 08:37 PM
Hi,

What's the URL for the site?

Dre

-=PrOzAk=-
July 8th 03, 10:19 PM
I'm guessing www.myvoice.co.uk ;) sometimes the sites name is the answer :D

--

Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
-----------------------
Hi If your from the uk all you have to do is visit www.dubit.co.uk/agent and
put 22066 as the Agent Access Code to get a FREE T-shirt!
-----------------------

"Andre Boyle" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> What's the URL for the site?
>
> Dre

Hiltono
July 9th 03, 04:41 PM
It's annoying and too high pitched, what do I win?

Hilt

"coulthard" > wrote in message
> new poll on myvoice. About 1500 people have filled it in. So 1500 to go.

Powerball3
July 9th 03, 11:15 PM
you collect points by answering surveys that you are selected to answer, and when you
have 2000 points you can exchange them for a £20 high street voucher for shops such
as Asda

HTH
Antony
======

"Hiltono" > wrote in message
> It's annoying and too high pitched, what do I win?
>
> Hilt
>
> "coulthard" > wrote in message
> > new poll on myvoice. About 1500 people have filled it in. So 1500 to go.

Hiltono
July 10th 03, 10:27 PM
Do they have any 'Humour for dummies' books?

Hilt

"Powerball3" > wrote in message
> you collect points by answering surveys that you are selected to answer,
and when you
> have 2000 points you can exchange them for a £20 high street voucher for
shops such
> as Asda
>
> HTH
> Antony
> ======
>
> "Hiltono" > wrote in message
> > It's annoying and too high pitched, what do I win?
> >
> > Hilt
> >
> > "coulthard" > wrote in message
> > > new poll on myvoice. About 1500 people have filled it in. So 1500 to
go.

Google