PDA

View Full Version : Anyone collecting Fanta Codes?

Slapster
July 8th 03, 10:33 PM
I got XNSRPZGC for 4 credits I don't need

--
Regards from The Slapster, Cornwall, UK

Who hopes to die peacefully, in his sleep like his Uncle.
Not kicking & screaming like his Uncles Passengers!!

http://www.slapster.org.uk

Hiltono
July 8th 03, 10:39 PM
I'll take it :)

Hilt

"Slapster" > wrote in message
> I got XNSRPZGC for 4 credits I don't need
>
> --
> Regards from The Slapster, Cornwall, UK
>
> Who hopes to die peacefully, in his sleep like his Uncle.
> Not kicking & screaming like his Uncles Passengers!!
>
> http://www.slapster.org.uk

Jimbo
July 9th 03, 09:39 AM
On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 20:33:57 +0000 (UTC), "Slapster"
> wrote:

>I got XNSRPZGC for 4 credits I don't need

Hey Slapster

Been geocaching lately ?

Jim

Slapster
July 10th 03, 06:50 PM
hi,
yep - although running out of Cornish ones to do :-))
"Jimbo" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 20:33:57 +0000 (UTC), "Slapster"
> > wrote:
>
> >I got XNSRPZGC for 4 credits I don't need
>
> Hey Slapster
>
> Been geocaching lately ?
>
> Jim

Google